FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[All XDA Members] Requests to Moderators and Admins

15,095 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,031
 
By NotATreoFan, Developer Committee and More on 6th November 2012, 04:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th November 2012, 10:11 PM |#21  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,023
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Following on from tinky1's post, I think these 2 would be worthwhile stickies for the Nexus 4 aswell.

[REF]Specs,Reviews,Videos,FAQ,Development | Things you need to know about the Nexus4

[INDEX] ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries, Guides, etc
The Following User Says Thank You to KidCarter93 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
8th November 2012, 10:25 PM |#22  
Black_Prince's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,882
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey moderator I request you to please include Agreed button like thanks button if possible ...
In most of the post you agree to a problem or like the post of others ...
So simple humble request ...

ROM : CodeBox 1.8.5 Official
Kernel : Horsepower 3.1.0 - Fuss
If you like my post... hit thanks...
9th November 2012, 03:36 AM |#23  
the_scotsman's Avatar
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee / Haggis Muncher
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 11,102
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinky1

As Nexus 4 doesn't have Forum Mod assigned yet, I'm asking here. Can I have this thread stickied?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1980135

Thanks you.

Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93

Following on from tinky1's post, I think these 2 would be worthwhile stickies for the Nexus 4 aswell.

[REF]Specs,Reviews,Videos,FAQ,Development | Things you need to know about the Nexus4

[INDEX] ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries, Guides, etc

And done
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the_scotsman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th November 2012, 03:40 AM |#24  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,023
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_scotsman

Done



And done

Cheers
Could I get this one stickied aswell? It was stickied previously but became unstickied due to the switch around of the 2012 Xperia devices.


I've been approved by Snowflake. Jealous?
9th November 2012, 03:46 AM |#25  
the_scotsman's Avatar
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee / Haggis Muncher
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 11,102
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93

Cheers
Could I get this one stickied aswell? It was stickied previously but became unstickied due to the switch around of the 2012 Xperia devices.


I've been approved by Snowflake. Jealous?

Which one?
9th November 2012, 03:49 AM |#26  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,023
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_scotsman

Which one?

I thought I'd linked it
This one - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1876890


I've been approved by Snowflake. Jealous?
9th November 2012, 03:50 AM |#27  
the_scotsman's Avatar
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee / Haggis Muncher
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 11,102
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93

I thought I'd linked it
This one - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1876890


I've been approved by Snowflake. Jealous?

Done
The Following User Says Thank You to the_scotsman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th November 2012, 03:51 AM |#28  
the_scotsman's Avatar
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee / Haggis Muncher
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 11,102
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinky1

As Nexus 4 doesn't have Forum Mod assigned yet, I'm asking here. Can I have this thread stickied?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1980135

Thanks you.

Also, the Nexus 4 forum just had some mods allocated today
The Following User Says Thank You to the_scotsman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th November 2012, 04:21 AM |#29  
roofrider's Avatar
Senior Member
Bangalore, IN
Thanks Meter: 819
 
More
Holy crap!!
Look at his sig! http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4822003
Last edited by roofrider; 11th November 2012 at 06:24 AM. Reason: :banghead: hit the edit button, instead of quote!
The Following User Says Thank You to roofrider For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th November 2012, 05:53 AM |#30  
zanderman112's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag SouthEast USA
Thanks Meter: 1,840
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roofrider

Holy crap!!
Look at his sig! http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4822003

Well, that is annoying. Lol

Posted by Mr. Z's Galaxy S3.
9th November 2012, 06:10 AM |#31  
Junior Member
sydney
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Exclamation Find your device not working for Xperia S
Hello Moderators,

I believe recently Xperia S threads have been relocated from P, U and Sola group to Sony Xperia S, Acro S, Ion. I'm not sure if I am the only experiencing this but clicking Sony Xperia S in the Find your device search box in the top navigates to the old forum page. If this is need of a fix kindly look into it.

Thanks

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes