5,600,571 Members 33,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Request) videoplayer.apk and video player lib files from LG optimus G

Tip us?
 
raghavafitt
Old
#1  
raghavafitt's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1078
Posts: 1,363
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Khammam,AndhraPradesh
Default (Request) videoplayer.apk and video player lib files from LG optimus G

Guys can any one upload the videoplayer.apk and video player lib files from system....

Thankful to you

Waiting for it
... Some one would help me to get this
you can join in facebook Galaxy note II community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/galaxynote2


$$$...The Warrior SAINT...$$$
 
livethatlife108
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 22
Join Date: Oct 2012
Clock Here you go brother :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavafitt View Post
Guys can any one upload the videoplayer.apk and video player lib files from system....

Thankful to you

Waiting for it
... Some one would help me to get this
In return can you upload the stock boot animation for me

www . fileconvoy /

this file will be up for 7 days

.com /dfl.php?id=g7fcb676589db76181673257a1f53c97b2fcb20


had to split the link in half and add spaces cuz i don't have 10 posts yet lol
 
raghavafitt
Old
#3  
raghavafitt's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1078
Posts: 1,363
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Khammam,AndhraPradesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by livethatlife108 View Post
In return can you upload the stock boot animation for me

www . fileconvoy /

this file will be up for 7 days

.com /dfl.php?id=g7fcb676589db76181673257a1f53c97b2fcb20


had to split the link in half and add spaces cuz i don't have 10 posts yet lol
Can you please repost the link without corrupt
Thankq
you can join in facebook Galaxy note II community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/galaxynote2


$$$...The Warrior SAINT...$$$
The Following User Says Thank You to raghavafitt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
babymatteo
Old
#4  
babymatteo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 697
Posts: 2,713
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavafitt View Post
Can you please repost the link without corrupt
Thankq

Here you go:

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...1f53c97b2fcb20

@livethelife108 Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to babymatteo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
livethatlife108
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 22
Join Date: Oct 2012
Cool you're welcome

no problem y'all
 
raghavafitt
Old
#6  
raghavafitt's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1078
Posts: 1,363
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Khammam,AndhraPradesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymatteo View Post
Here you go:

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...1f53c97b2fcb20

@livethelife108 Thanks
Thankq bro for helping:beer:
you can join in facebook Galaxy note II community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/galaxynote2


$$$...The Warrior SAINT...$$$
 
livethatlife108
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 22
Join Date: Oct 2012
Can u post the stock boot animation. Zip for me in return for the help

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

The animation for at&t
 
raghavafitt
Old
#8  
raghavafitt's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1078
Posts: 1,363
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Khammam,AndhraPradesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by livethatlife108 View Post
Can u post the stock boot animation. Zip for me in return for the help

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

The animation for at&t
Sorry mate actually i am having galaxy note
you can join in facebook Galaxy note II community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/galaxynote2


$$$...The Warrior SAINT...$$$
 
grafigokhan
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 1
Join Date: Nov 2012
Thumbs down Link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by livethatlife108 View Post
In return can you upload the stock boot animation for me

www . fileconvoy /

this file will be up for 7 days

.com /dfl.php?id=g7fcb676589db76181673257a1f53c97b2fcb20


had to split the link in half and add spaces cuz i don't have 10 posts yet lol
Dead link...
The Following User Says Thank You to grafigokhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ByTe_cOdE
Old
#10  
ByTe_cOdE's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 102
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default reupload

can you upload the files again?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes