Tired of switching 7 toggles before going to bed and again when you wake up?
I just added my new app to play store. Basically it's a night profile switcher with a few gimmicks that came to my mind.
Have a look and maybe buy it (think of it as a beer for me )
Check it out on google play!
Of course I'll be around in the thread and you can contact me at email@example.com if you have feature suggestions or want to help me translate.
Free Version available on play store:
Please download, add a review if you like it and maybe consider buying the full version.
It enables you to switch back the profile in the morning via toggle or notification.
+ some new features:
- Toggle data, gps, 2g/3g (custom roms)
- Automatically wake up with alarm clock
- Automatically set the alarm clock for each day of the week
- Scheduled wakeup/sleep time
- Colour changing widget for day/night
- Supports nearly all alarm apps
- powernap mode during the day
- more to come!
Description from google play:
- Widget to toggle day/night mode, which let’s you set&reset
- set a radio profile (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Data, Airplane mode*, GPS**, 2G/3G**)
- set phone settings (Sound & Vibration, Sync, Wallpaper, Brightness**)
- Set your alarm clock (supports most alarm clock apps)
- Different alarm times for every day in the week
- Powernap function during the day
- Lock the screen
- Automatic schedule for day/night
- Customized messages & notification for going to sleep & waking up
- Haptic feedback
- Support for 3rd party apps: Screen Filter, Greenify
- Includes an extension for the DashClock widget
- Switch between dark & light app theme
* requires root on Android 4.2 devices
** requires root permissions
The app offers high functionality, helps you to save battery and time.
It does not run in the background during night!
You can use either the widget or the launcher shortcut to toggle day/night mode. Please note that ONE OF THEM (WIDGET/SHORTCUT) IS REQUIRED FOR THE APP TO DO ANYTHING before rating bad. Instructions how to install the widget or the shortcut can be found in the app (info-tab).
Creative ways to trigger day/night:
As a gesture in a launcher (e.g. double tap, possible in nova launcher prime and others)
As a shortcut on your lockscreen (Not possible on all phones, depends on model & software)
Via DashClock Widget (Extension included in the app)
On certain events (certain location, ..... requires tasker or similar app)
Special Thanks to
- sunfury (Murat Emre KÖSE) for the Turkish translation
- mark26 for being my tester and
- Jake Wharton for providing the awesome actionBarSherlock
- Stericson for rootTools