FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

[WIP] Modified libstagefright for Qualcomm OMX IL for MSM7x27 SoCs running JB

1,566 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,423
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th November 2012, 11:41 PM |#111  
Rashed97's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,423
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bieltv.3

Ok thanks, too late on spain must go sleep, ill take a look

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830 usando Tapatalk 2

Haha OK. Still 6:40 here in the great USA
 
 
18th November 2012, 12:15 AM |#112  
erikcas's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Castricum
Thanks Meter: 5,404
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashed97

Haha OK. Still 6:40 here in the great USA

1.14AM. But time allways is on my side

Verstuurd van mijn GT-S5660 met Tapatalk
18th November 2012, 12:32 AM |#113  
OliverG96's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Canary Islands
Thanks Meter: 2,043
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bieltv.3

Ok thanks, too late on spain must go sleep, ill take a look

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830 usando Tapatalk 2

I'm on spain too

Enviado desde mi Wildfire S A510e usando Tapatalk 2
18th November 2012, 02:53 AM |#114  
Rashed97's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,423
 
Donate to Me
More
All of you are European, not surprising. Americans are more consumers than developers...
18th November 2012, 03:03 AM |#115  
erikcas's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Castricum
Thanks Meter: 5,404
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashed97

All of you are European, not surprising. Americans are more consumers than developers...

And still awake

Are you sure about this?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=106
Last edited by erikcas; 18th November 2012 at 03:09 AM.
18th November 2012, 04:14 AM |#116  
Rashed97's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,423
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikcas

And still awake

Are you sure about this?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=106

Yeah I'm sure. My build just finished and it has the black screen issue. nobodyAtall tested without the EGL hacks and it worked semi-perfectly. Better than nothing though I changed the entire EGL commit here: https://github.com/androidarmv6/andr...538655c7903d39
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rashed97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2012, 10:13 AM |#117  
erikcas's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Castricum
Thanks Meter: 5,404
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashed97

Yeah I'm sure. My build just finished and it has the black screen issue. nobodyAtall tested without the EGL hacks and it worked semi-perfectly. Better than nothing though I changed the entire EGL commit here: https://github.com/androidarmv6/andr...538655c7903d39

confirmed
The Following User Says Thank You to erikcas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2012, 11:25 AM |#118  
bieltv3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 9,886
 
More
So, reverting changes we got hq working, but camcorder is still giving us bad colors right?

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830 usando Tapatalk 2
18th November 2012, 02:17 PM |#119  
Rashed97's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,423
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bieltv.3

So, reverting changes we got hq working, but camcorder is still giving us bad colors right?

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830 usando Tapatalk 2

nobodyAtall has his camcorder working fully with the changes disabled and HQ semi-works. But again, he didn't have the correct media_codecs.xml so that should repair that too

erikcas, a quick question, does your mic work in 3rd party apps or does it fail like mine?


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
18th November 2012, 02:38 PM |#120  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,579
 
More
I've got YouTube hq and camcorder working.

I got rid of all cts hacks and using konstat's gerrit patch and GitHub patches and the media codecs file from earlier in the thread both work at the same time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tilal6991 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2012, 03:09 PM |#121  
OliverG96's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Canary Islands
Thanks Meter: 2,043
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilal6991

I've got YouTube hq and camcorder working.

I got rid of all cts hacks and using konstat's gerrit patch and GitHub patches and the media codecs file from earlier in the thread both work at the same time.

Camcorder gives you correct output color?

Enviado desde mi Wildfire S A510e usando Tapatalk 2

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes