Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,114 Members 38,295 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 10 - Where To Buy, Price, Shipping, E.T.C...

Tip us?

The-Hulk
Old
(Last edited by The-Hulk; 9th November 2012 at 07:40 PM.)
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 1,727

DONATE TO ME
Default Nexus 10 - Where To Buy, Price, Shipping, E.T.C...

In order to keep this forum clean i have closed the following threads -

Nexus 10 Price Tag Sighting at WalMart!!
Looks like it will be in UK Currys PCWorld on 13th
Will be sold at Walmart. Cover attachment is ugly.

Please use this thread to discuss anything related to where you bought your device, how much it cost, how much was shipping and how long for shipping.

Thanks
The Nexus 10 Moderation Team
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The-Hulk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The-Kevster
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Just my 2p but these threads were relating to different stores in different countries and were perfectly valid. No need to merge them.

Dja357
Old
Thanks Meter 11
So now I have to sift through a bunch of stuff about where it's going to be sold in the US to find the bits about where it's going to be sold in the UK? Are we rationing threads now?

Ridiculous.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dja357 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nick w
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Kevster View Post
Just my 2p but these threads were relating to different stores in different countries and were perfectly valid. No need to merge them.
Agreed. Im not really bothered where and what isle in Wallmart the N10 will be sold at. Im not going to jump on a plane and travel 12 hours to America.
Can we not duplicate this post and have a seperate UK and an American one, maybe more for other location????

Techie2012
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Never thought one day I'd go to a Walmart to buy a $500 tablet....

Ragr21
Old
Thanks Meter 0
+1 lol.to bad Best Buy is not selling it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

koptev
Old
(Last edited by koptev; 9th November 2012 at 07:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
handtec.co.uk/product.php?xProd=8175

Gaugerer
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Are the prices in the Google Play Store what you would pay in total if you placed an order or would you have to add VAT and delivery charges on top?

The-Hulk
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 1,727

DONATE TO ME
Ok, it seems that my decision to make one thread about buying the Nexus 10 and the reason is a little foggy to some people, so let me try and clear it up for everyone. Yes we could make a thread just for the UK and the US, but you would then have to make one for the other 6/7 countries you can buy the Nexus 10 in being, Austraila, France, Germany, Spain, Canada and Japan, so having 8 threads on where to buy the Nexus 10 in my mind is not needed. These types of thread only have a short life span and will die away after a few months, because most people would have bought it by then, also these type of threads dont pick up that much traffic, so sifting through and finding the infomation you need won't be that hard, remember the search button it's really good at finding you the answer you need. So lets please not fill this thread up with anymore should we or not have more than one thread.

Thanks
The-Hulk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The-Hulk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stoney73
Old
(Last edited by stoney73; 9th November 2012 at 10:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 294
Deleted

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Download link to Random Android Stuff @ my Google Drive

[[COLOR="Black"]B]N97(sold) - Htc Hero (sold) - Dell Streak (sold) - Samsung Tab(sold) - Samsung Galaxy S2(Sold) - Acer A500(sold) - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510(sold)[/B]Samsung N7000(galaxy Note)([COLOR="DarkRed"]Sold) Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100