5,596,179 Members 34,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 10 - Where To Buy, Price, Shipping, E.T.C...

Tip us?

Rage1ofakind
Old
(Last edited by Rage1ofakind; 9th November 2012 at 11:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 130
Alright guys let's make this thread an informative one so people don't have to siff through much [What's done, has been done]. Rather than complaining and wasting space let's talk Nexus

So hopefully tomorrow I can find out if Currys/PC World will be selling the Nexus 10 on launch day or on the 18th.
HTC One > HTC One X+ > HTC One S > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Desire > HTC Hero > Sony Ericsson S500i
The Following User Says Thank You to Rage1ofakind For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The-Kevster
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Yes I'll be asking at my local store on Sunday. I don't know why they'd wait till the 18th?!

Rage1ofakind
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Someone, somewhere on here said that they asked and 'someone' told them it'd be released on the 18th in store. Nothing concrete yet though, and hope that's incorrect.
HTC One > HTC One X+ > HTC One S > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Desire > HTC Hero > Sony Ericsson S500i

The-Kevster
Old
Thanks Meter 53
The 18th is a Sunday. Why would it get released on a Sunday!?!

Dja357
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I'm going in tomorrow to ask. So I guess we'll find out from a few places and get a good picture. A release on the 18th is the sort of weird move that sounds like they're trying to follow in the footsteps of Comet...

Matthileo
Old
Thanks Meter 50
I called the Walmart nearest my house today and asked if they had the Nexus 10 Android Tablet ("no"), and when they expected to get them ("no idea"). Very helpful walmart.

Tempest228
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I hope it is sold on Newegg.com. I have a 500 dollar gift card to there I would love to use on this.

qvct
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for all the good info guys. I'm considering getting one.

dragonmasterx
Old
Thanks Meter 12
well not a shot to buy from handtek they are greedy uk prices are 319gbp for 16gb and 389 for 32gb and prices on handtek are too high for my taste ,really the profit margin of them is redicilius high and the review of their site over the net is not so well ,even if i am not in lauch countries i will not be tempted by them ,i will wait a bit longer ....

Radukk
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Any news about Sam's Club?