Password for archive:"xdadevpemergency
1. CWM Recovery ROM.
2. A2107A-H v9 ROM in a zip format for install by CWM Recovery.
3. Google apps for google store and account sync (installation by CWM Recovery)
1. SP Flash Tool for formating device NAND FLASH.
2. Smarthphone Multiport for Flash the CWM REcovery ROM.
3. MTK Droid Tools for easy IMEI repair and easy ROOT install.
1. Open SP Flash Tool
2. Choose a "Scatter-loading" file from "CWM Recovery ROM" folder
3. Press "Format" in a left top corner of SP Flash Tool
4. Choose "Auto Format Nand Flash" -> "Format whole flash" and press "OK"
5. Connect device to PC, press "reset" button on a back of your device
Your device should be formated on this point.
6. Close SP Flash Tool
Installing CWM Recovery ROM
1. Open Smartphone Multiport
2. Press the "Scatter File" button and choose this file from a CWM Recovery ROM folder
3. Tick to both "Sel All"
Settings for Smartphone Multiport:
Type: Firmware upgrade
Baud rate: 921600
DA download all: High speed
USB Port: BootRom --->DA
4. Press Start all
On this point firmware should be downloaded on your decive, if nothing happend press the "reset button" on a back of your device.
After this operation you will have a CWM Recovery, but not a main firmware!!!
Installing main firmware
1. Copy A2107A-H v9.zip and gapp-ics.zip to sd card.
2. Boot in to CWM Recovery mode by:
- Press the "reset" button on your device
- Press and hold for a 3 sec. "power" button on your device (after 3 sec. releas the buton)
- When you see "lenovo" logo press and hold vol+ and vol- untill you will boot in to CWM Recovery mode
In a CWM Recovery Mode
Menu down = vol-
Menu up= vol+
accept= power button
1. Choose "wipe data/factory reset"
2. Choose "wipe cache partition"
3. Choose "Advanced" -> "Wipe Dalvik Cache"
4. Go to main menu of CWM Recovery mode
5. Choose "install zip from sdcard"
6. Choose "choose zip from sdcard"
7. Find the A2107A-H v9.zip file.
8. Choose "Yes - Install A2107A-H v9.zip"
Do the same think with gapp-ics.zip and reboot your device.
IMEI repair and ROOT installation
1. Connect your device to the PC (device must be turned on and connected as "USB debugging" and "Media device)
2. Start MTK Droid Tools
3. Press Replace IMEI (fill up IMEI 1 and IMEI 2) and save
4. Reboot device
On this point you should have a IMEI working, if not repeat IMEI repair from point 3.
5. Press ROOT button if the program ask for anythink press "YES" (your device will reboot 2 or 3 times and it will be ready to go).