MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Running NFS Most Wanted without lag

OP dannyjk

9th November 2012, 07:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 21

44 posts
More
As far as I know NFS MW is not supported on Infinity. So for people who actually extracted the apk from their phones(or other compatible devices) but observed unbelievable lag, there is a fix. Your mileage may vary. For me, it is running the way it was supposed to in the first place. This is similar to the asphalt fix, i.e reducing the graphics quality. In this case however, there isn't much of a loss of quality and there is little to no drop in frame rate. Your mileage may vary. All credits to original uploader.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1845993

It is for the HTC One X, but I can confirm it works well for the infinity. Try the automatic method method(provided you have the game installed already.)Password is hamdir.
I tried the automatic method and then the manual method(pushed it to 1.5ghz in the nfsmw_scaling file),ran the automatic method again and removed the scaling file...Ran it..And voila!!Reflections on vehicles that wasn't present before with just Automatic method. Performance is the same! Love it! Again I have to stress that your mileage may vary. Until Asus pushes that tegra update I am going to go with this!!

P.S: I got this from one post in a thread which was lying around in the apps section which I am pretty sure wouldn't have reached the general thread. So spreading the good word. I know people dying to run the game on the tablet! I am one of them!! One more thing. I am on stock. If you want more ram,developer options-->Limit background process to 4 or less.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyjk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th November 2012, 02:49 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Thanks! Going to try this first thing tommorow!
Last edited by Octhellio; 11th November 2012 at 04:10 AM.
2nd February 2013, 02:56 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 72

183 posts
Who is playing this game. I need some SP points in carrer mode. I have login to Orgin and I am looking for some friends: 1adamos
11th February 2013, 05:39 PM   |  #4  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 55

257 posts
More
I downloaded the game from apkmania and it works fine. But the resolution is nowhere good. What do guys suggest me to do.
12th February 2013, 03:43 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 23

169 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by king231

I downloaded the game from apkmania and it works fine. But the resolution is nowhere good. What do guys suggest me to do.

Resolution looks great on my tab. Color me stupid, but what's apkmania? It's a free game, why not get it from the legit source?
12th February 2013, 08:53 AM   |  #6  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 55

257 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8w

Resolution looks great on my tab. Color me stupid, but what's apkmania? It's a free game, why not get it from the legit source?

NFS Most Wanted is not a free game. And what is apkmania, google it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread