XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No space in app storage, no idea why

Tip us?

hipsterdo0fus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [Q] No space in app storage, no idea why

My phone has been a bit flaky lately. Recently upgraded to CM 10.2, Because I lost everything before, I really don't have many apps installed, but my phone now constantly says I'm out of space. When I use DiskUsage to look at it, it shows 572 Mb in applications 1344 in System data (leaving me with barely anything). I've moved most of the apps that I can over, so I'm wondering what other troubleshooting options I have to figure out what is using my space. I'm planning on upgrading to another phone before long but was hoping to make this one last another month or two. Just odd since prior to this I had it loaded up with apps and never ran into this. is CM10.2 that much bigger than 9 and that is causing my problem?

hipsterdo0fus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
So in case anyone was interested. I found out my problem (found out others having issues on a CM forum). My \data\log directory had several hundred megs of logs in it. Once cleared, I had nearly 500 megs free. Just something to keep an eye out for. I know it won't permanently fix whatever the issue is, but at least my phone is up and working again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hipsterdo0fus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]