Tip us?

EzSqueezeCheese
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMurphy View Post
Usually until your next bill cycle.

Sent from the i777
I was throttled 7 days into my cycle with only consuming like 130mbs. This bulls hit.

SteveMurphy
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1787
Default Re: Straight Talk SGS2- SGH-S959G

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzSqueezeCheese View Post
I was throttled 7 days into my cycle with only consuming like 130mbs. This bulls hit.
Yes it absolutely is. And thanks for the link, mr-cook, that's a great method.

Sent from the i777

EzSqueezeCheese
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Success! Thank you, sir.

mr-cook
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1360

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzSqueezeCheese View Post
Success! Thank you, sir.
?

Sent from my SGH-S959G

EzSqueezeCheese
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-cook View Post
?

Sent from my SGH-S959G
Called straight talk and whined with the advice that was on the forum you linked.

RoCKOwNz
Old
Thanks Meter 59
I have a Q about AJ kernel I was reading up on it and wow lots of settings lol have you guys got a specific way you have it set up to save on battery or just installed it and it does better than the other ones?

mr-cook
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1360

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCKOwNz View Post
I have a Q about AJ kernel I was reading up on it and wow lots of settings lol have you guys got a specific way you have it set up to save on battery or just installed it and it does better than the other ones?
I'm on the latest v1.6, and right now I have it on all default settings. It does very good as is.
There are selectable profiles like battery, extreme battery, performance, etc... besides all the adjustable options.
It requires the PhilZ CWM from the OP here, if you don't already have it.

Sent from my SGH-S959G
The Following User Says Thank You to mr-cook For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RoCKOwNz
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
I'm on the latest v1.6, and right now I have it on all default settings. It does very good as is.
There are selectable profiles like battery, extreme battery, performance, etc... besides all the adjustable options.

Sent from my SGH-S959G
sounds good thank you mr-cook I have been on shostock3 for a little while now getting the feel of jelly bean it runs so nice on here, battery was only fault I am really seeing its not horrible but was a slight battery hog I just got the AJK installed so I will play with it and see if it improves any, thanks for all the advice and work you have put into this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to RoCKOwNz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SteveMurphy
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1787

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCKOwNz View Post
sounds good thank you mr-cook I have been on shostock3 for a little while now getting the feel of jelly bean it runs so nice on here, battery was only fault I am really seeing its not horrible but was a slight battery hog I just got the AJK installed so I will play with it and see if it improves any, thanks for all the advice and work you have put into this thread.
Just keep in mind it takes several charging cycles to really tell how the battery life is. Let it settle in a bit before deciding to change the kernel - you may be surprised by how good the default k is after a while.

Sent from the i777

EzSqueezeCheese
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:

Sent from my SGH-S959G
I'm still on v1.3. How's v1.6 working?