Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,623 Members 50,720 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TUT]MTK Android (Sp flash tool ) tutorial

Tip us?

dryice213
Old
(Last edited by dryice213; 20th July 2013 at 03:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [TUT]MTK Android (Sp flash tool ) tutorial

"=>TOOL DL image Fail!
=>uboot is blocking by dl info"

sir i tried to format whole flash using SP flash tool because some of the famous roms for lenovo s720 http://www.needrom.com/phone-roms/lenovo/s720/ were not working properly to my MT6577 phone.what must I do to fix my problem?please help me!please help me!see attachment(apologies for the poor quality image.i don't have an extra camera to take a screen shot)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	proof.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	2130474  

Dije Muyie
Old
(Last edited by Dije Muyie; 20th July 2013 at 07:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default help me

help me upgrade vandroid t1-d error

this log
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2171879_20130719090306.JPG
Views:	3786
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	2130838  

dryice213
Old
(Last edited by dryice213; 21st July 2013 at 07:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [TUT]MTK Android (Sp flash tool ) tutorial

is there anyone here knows how to place this files in my lenovo s720(mt6577)? (see attachement).thanks in advance for your help
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	proof.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	2131875  

DJDSB
Old
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
i am seeing red progress bar and a error message

brom error 4050

a_stefane
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Hi,

where can find the files needed by SP Flash Tools ... e.g. MBR, EBR1, EBR2, SYSTEM.IMG files for ZTE V967s ?

Regards

minhdangoz94
Old
Thanks Meter 42

DONATE TO ME
Default ask

I have bricked mtk6577 phone
Plz help me unbrick it?
plz inbox

someone.
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Green Android Bot during Bootup

So, I have a MT6577 device and I rooted it and managed to make a complete backup of the device using the MTKDroid tools. I then reflashed the original custom firmware using SP flash tools. and it worked like a charm. I then proceeded to put the custom ROM in, and managed to put it and boot successfully. I tried all the reflashing and flashing a couple of more times to be sure everything worked.

I then started tinkering with the device and selected wipe cache from the custom recovery (CWM) option. The device now starts up shows the iball logo (its an iball slide) and then shows a green android with its belly open (doing some processing). Nothing happens next. It just sorta hangs there with the processing still happening.

I have managed to reflash the originial firmware a couple of times, the custom recovery, original recovery. But nothing works, the same thing happens. Any solutions ?

thanks..

gkiler
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hey guys, somebody can help me to find a ROM for I8190 CLONE (mt6515 based)
i want to fix the right to left hebrew and as i know the best way is to flash it to android 4.0 (it has 2.3 right now)

gbru2505
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Newbie struggling to flash official Rom on my Lenovo a820 mtk6589 here. Device wouldn't boot for me with 'dl' error message, after a failure with cwm. Anyway, I'm getting a green 'ok' circle for flashing smaller files, but booting, recovery, system just won't flash. Tried various Roms, each with their own scatter file, but no success. Sp Flashtool sees the device and I get the red line to 100, but no purple or yellow for these files. It will sit there counting away and the files don't flash.

What am I missing please? Device won't boot so I don't think I can use MTK root and tools. I have also used the 'format all' option after following one guide.

I have three drivers installed: mtk preloader, Lenovo DA, and MTK USB.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my E10i using xda app-developers app

reypirin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR_MOOSAVI View Post
What's needed:
  • USB data cable
  • MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
  • SP Flash Tool ( Latest version SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01)

• First of all, make sure that you have MediaTek DA USB VCOM drivers installed.
Flashing the whole ROM
  • First of all open SP Flash Tool, then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file
    (MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt or MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt, depending on which phone you have) for your device and ignore any message that may appear.

• Turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
  • Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
    The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.

• After the red progress bar is complete, there will appear a purple progress bar.

• Right after the purple progress bar is complete, a message will appear underneath it:
    Please insert USB cable in x seconds and then the download will start right away (you will see the yellow progress bar filling up).

• When the yellow bar is complete, you'll get a popup with a green circle and Download OK message,
    which means that the process has been successfully terminated.

• You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on. The process ends here.
Flashing only part of the ROM
  • In case you want to flash just one part of the ROM, that is also possible. In the shown example, only recovery image will be flashed.
    Deselect all parts except the one(s) you want to flash and then press F9 (or hit Download button).

• The tool will immediately show a warning because not all parts are selected, but you should continue anyway. Safely press Yes to continue.

• The download of the chosen partition image will start and after the yellow bar is complete, the popup with the green circle should appear.

• Please note that, even though it isn't mandatory to select it on the list of images to flash,
    preloader file must be present in the same folder as the other partition(s) that you want to flash, or else phone will not be able to enter into download mode.

Attention: Please follow the instructions carefully. I will not take any responsibility on whatever may happen with your phone.

Very important warning: Always make sure that you trust the sources of the ROM you download and know that it is meant for your phone.
After flashing a wrong preloader, your phone will be completely dead (can't be powered on, it will not charge and won't be detected anymore by the computer) and there is no way to recover it.
================
[Tool]SP FlashTool ||MTK Android FLASHER
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1982576
======================
plese elp i preload a wrong file what can i do