Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7805
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bavaria, close to Munich
[Mandatory] Rules for Dev-Forum
THIS FORUM IS ONLY FOR RELEASING AND DEVELOPING ROMS AND KERNELS.
SOME GUIDES REGARDING FLASHING WILL BE ALLOWED BUT "COLLECTIONS", "REFERENCES" AND "LIBRARIES" BELONG IN GENERAL SECTION.
All posts that are NOT about ROM development, or development in general will be closed or deleted and posters that will choose to disregard the previous guidelines will be infracted
- Try to keep the development forum CLEAN! No offtopic posting and no questions.
- Use the report button in an offending post to let us mods know we need to take action. Dont take matters into your own hands!!!
- Sources need to be posted for all kernels!!!
- You need to use TAGS like [ROM] or [KERNEL] and so on as used in all dev forums throughout XDA
- Any disputes between developers should be handled by pm. No public posting in a dev thread regarding these matters
- Rom issues should be discussed within their respective threads
- Thread titles should ALWAYS coincide with ROMS ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!! No advance notification of incoming ROM through thread title. A changelog for the yet unreleased Rom can be included in the OP or in another post CLEARLY MARKED as EXPECTED CHANGELOG
- Posting in the development section means automatic ACCEPTANCE of the above Rules
The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude towards the problem! - Captain Jack Sparrow