Tethering works like normal
AOSP style data icons (4G=LTE, H/H+, 3G, G, E) No more placebo icons.
New base 4.1.2 , N7105XXDLK7 Massive thanks goes out to cmenard for his base ROM once again!
Stock insecure kernel with indit.d & bootanimation support thanks to scrosler
4 way rebooter once again thanks goes to cmenard
Multiview control with unlimited apps thanks to legendk95
Stock samsung keyboard with symbol support (still FC's with dpi changes)
Ink effect on lockscreen (multi-colored WOW!!!)
4.2 AOSP launcher
4.2 Gmail with pinch to zoom
4.2 keyboard with swype functionality
AOSP email, calculator, browser,
Resizable popup browser with invoker apk built in thanks to bmw-boy
Power button or volumer key shutter for stock cam thanks to jobnik (Volume button must be set to shutter mode for power button shutter otherwise use the volume to zoom, also power menu will pop up but the picture will be taken--------Its an issue with the MOD not within the ROM)
In call audio boost thanks to Doc Rambone **If volume is too loud for you then half volume works perfectly stable! Trust me youll be glad this is in place once you really need it!!**
Beats audio dsp manager
*AOSP 4.2 Clock
*AOSP 4.2 Emoji Keyboard
*AOSP 4.2 Camera with working photo sphere & video recording! & 4.2 Gallery ( I left the Sammy Snapper in also in case you want to use it)
*AOSP MMS app!!!!!! WORKING MMS capability!! MMS fix is below for 4.1.2 functionality. (MMS sends on CINGULAR apn like it did on older builds)
*Added CM file manager for out of the box file management
* I fixed some ui derps & cleaned up some things to give it a better experience
*Ok now data works outta the gate on this one for AT&T non lte users (lte must add lte apn). Im not sure about other carriers but It comes preloaded with the Cingular WAP APN
*Allshare works for viewing pictures & transferring all supported files between local machine and device
*MMS fully operational
*Other data related things now work whereas they didnt before
I'm sure theres more but my kiddos are sick tonight so....
What doesn't work:
Browser bookmarks only show thumbnails & not list view. They still work though. Also search option is all symbols but still functions.
First things first! BIG credit goes to cmenard from the T-Mobile thread for all of his hard work on this base ROM. I received permission from cmenard himself prior to posting this guide.
Source ROM can be located @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1982322 Drop by there and pay your respects!!! Download link for our version is below.
This is a hodge-podge of all the TW apps ive found to be useful as well as the AOSP apps proven to be indispensable! Added with different tweaks and mods for usability and you have one of the smoothest and most stable ROMS to date!
All of these have been tested by myself and are approved to be used on this ROM with no problems. Thanks for the following DPI mods goes to bala_gamer for his hard work and to projekt1 for testing these initially and finding them to be compatible for our build! Thanks goes to Adrynalyn for his work on the framework we needed.
Here is the MMS fix we've all been waiting for!!! This updates Touchwiz framework in order for it to natively support AOSP MMS sending so no more force closing when sending or receiving MMS messages. Same rules as before apply use the Cingular APN for your MMS needs. If it happens to hang on sending then hit edit and resend and itll send right away.
MMS FIX for AOSP
Camera 240dpi 4.1.2
Keyboard 240dpi 4.1.2
Launcher Note2 (TW) 240dpi 4.1.2
Multiview 240dpi 4.1.2 (this also add transparency to the Multi-View taskbar)
240dpi 4.1.2 Dialer apk (This is not CWM flashable!!! It must be pushed using a root explorer to the System-Apps folder and permissions set to RW-R-R & rebooted)
The following themes are confirmed working on our device! All credit goes to the original Developers!
[THEME] AOSP Theme For Stock Deodexed UVALJ1 (use the cmenard ROM 4.1.2 version)
[THEME][08-12][4.1.1 - 4.1.2] ☆ Theme Motomoto00 for Omega ROM ☆
Standard Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any issues which may arise from flashing a ROM/Kernel or any combinations of Mods or programs not installed in this package. 3rd party software is not supported here unless the issue can be tied to the ROM
Here is my detailed method for flashing and configuring data to work. I should note right now that LTE does in fact work once you configure the APN as this ROM does not update the baseband for our phone.
1) Download the ROM from the link above and make a copy of your APN settings. I have included "ATT phone APN" settings but always safe to have a backup. As mentioned before Cingular non-LTE works outta box.
2) I kept all files on the root of my internal SD card because for some reason my CWM would not mount my external card.
3) Boot into CWM or TWRP ( Thanks to Sling & gisboro for verifying that TWRP works for this)
5) MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP!!!!!!
6) Wipe Data/Factory Reset
7) Wipe Cache Partition
8) Wipe Dalvik Cache
9) Locate where you placed the ROM.
10) Remember if you made a Nandroid backup. If not go do so now....last chance.
11) Flash the ROM
12) It will take a few minutes so be patient!!!!
13) I have packaged this ROM with the stock ATT Kernel so no more secondary Kernel flashing unless you decide to use a custom Kernel
14) I re-wiped cache partition, Dalvik cache & fixed permissions at this point.
15) Reboot, give it time to settle in. You WILL NOT Data takes a few minutes to lock on so wait for things to settle. LTE users will need to imput APN settings within settings-wireless and netoworks-more settings-mobile networksaccess point names
16) If the packaged APN settings do not work for your carrier then you MUST enter your corresponding APN at this time.
Name: ATT Phone
MMS proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS port: 80
APN type: default,mms,supl
APN protocol: IPv4
Enable/disable APN: APN enabled
*Note* Different carriers will have different APN settings so make sure you use the correct APN.
**Note** Dont have data? Did you derp a N7000 ROM by mistake? Try stock recovery once its up or a Modem flash for your designated carrier**
17) Save APN then click it, after a few seconds you will have Data/LTE access
18) Configure your device from tibu backups (I suggest only updating apps & not data), add google accounts etc. Enjoy your phone with multiview and all the bells and whistles outlined in the source thread!
Link to NOTEorious RC 1.5 updated: 12/7/2012
Main Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390214368362234139
Mirror: Please only use this link if the main link isnt working to save on my bandwidth!
MD5 Checksum: 6295F4F1BB00CE25103DE0DD6634BF3B
Mirror 2: Thanks to Pterry30 for agreeing to host this for us! Next time you see him post please hit up his thanks button!!
RC 1.1 - http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390214368362234041
MD5 Checksum: BEC4530200CC1447AED154C3839AE88A
Thanks to Blownco & th3g1z for making this happen! http://www.blownco.com/th3g1z/I317_R...zip?param=test