Found out that's not necessary to let USB Debugging ON anymore with the use of SUPERSU and its SU Binary. NICE!
please preroot the new lk4 firmware for germany:
may i request?
I'm NOT responsible for any damage you cause to your phone.
Be sure to follow the steps correctly.
- Samsung KIES and all drivers installed.
- ODIN for flashing the firmware.
- Download the Pre-Rooted firmware that matches the firmware your using.
- Extract the RAR file, you will end up with a folder with two files in it.
SYSTEM_YOURFIRMWARE.tar.md5 and CSC_YOURFIRMWARE.tar.md5
- Close any KIES application that might be open.
- Open ODIN.
- Select the file SYSTEM_YOURFIRMWARE.tar.md5 as PDA.
- Select the file CSC_YOURFIRMWARE.tar.md5 as CSC.
- Verify that ONLY "AUTO REBOOT" and "F. RESET TIME" are selected.
Do NOT select "Repartition"
- Boot your phone in "DOWNLOAD MODE" by holding POWER + HOME + VOL. DOWN
- Plug your phone usb cable to your computer.
If you've never connected your phone to your computer in download mode you'll have to wait for it to install the drivers
- Click the "START" button and wait for it to finish.
Do NOT unplug the usb cable before ODIN finishes its job.
If you did everything correctly, after a few minutes, ODIN will show the message "PASS"
Then you can remove the usb cable.
Your device will reboot in Recovery Mode and will finish the installation.
When it finishes, it will reboot and start the Android System.
- Now, go to the "Google Play Store" and Install the app "Super SU" (or "Superuser").
|diego-ch, galaxy s advance, i9070, root|