[GUIDE] How to use Odin for GT-I9070
Odin is the saviour tool for all Samsung devices. The method for flashing by Odin differs from device to device.
This thread will give step by step instructions on how to flash a stock rom from Odin on the GT-I9070/p :
A. Download Odin tools from here : http://d-h.st/3zJ
Pass : shaaan
B. Download the stock rom from www.samfirmware.com
Setting up Odin :
1. Make sure you have installed the necessary drivers for this device. The drivers can be installed from within KIES or seperately. (I will upload the drivers shortly).
2. Run Odin as administrator.
3. Setting up the files is divided in two types depending on the firmware type :
a. If the firmware is a multi package file, put the files in the corresponding sections.
ie. CSC file in CSC section, PDA file in PDA section.
b. If the firmware is a single package, add the single file in the PDA section
4. Now that Odin is setup, put the phone in download mode. To do that, power off the phone and press 'home+power+volume down' buttons together. Keep the buttons pressed till Download mide appears.
5. Now that Odin and the phone are setup, connect the phone to the device. Odin will detect the device and show something like 'com port (1)'
6. Flash the device.
7. The flash will take 5 minutes for a full flash on average.
8. When the flashing is complete, DO NOT remove the device until Odin shows ' PASS '.
9. The device will reboot. Remove the device, go to recovery mode and do a factory/data reset.
That's it. Happy flashing peeps..!!