This is from the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini called Mini CM7. It is based on the latest Buzz CM7 nightly so everything should work fine. The speed is unbelievably smooth, maybe even better than stock froyo!
Original Rom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1068553
- Built for LDPI
- GB Gapps
- ADW Launcher
- Option to center the clock
- Status Bar Battery animation
- App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 app2sd (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
- Gingerbread's native App2sd (storing to fat)
- Modular Undervolting and Overclocking handled CM Settings menu (by default none is active)
- Extra CM Performance Settings menu for SD Read Cache Speed
- Extra CM Settings display menu for Ultra brightness
- Smooth 2D scrolling in menus
- Native Wifi Hotspot
- Native USB tethering
- Flashlight toggle from lockscreen
- Only needs ~85mb of RAM!
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?