Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,287 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][7/23] CleanROM ACE 5.0 -★| Performance and Stability Never Retire! |★-

Tip us?
 
blkghost22
Old
#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 159
Posts: 525
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thank you. Downloading now...
 
garcou
Old
#22  
garcou's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 52
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arlington
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
No man, you need to re-read.

That was a small typo from SGS3 ROM.

As soon as I saw it I removed it. You posted after it was removed.
Gotcha! No biggie just wanted to make sure I was following directions, like I said never seen that requirement (being unlocked) when flashing a rom.
Shane (From Washington)

"Ive Got A Cobra Snake As A Necktie"

 
scrosler
Old
#23  
scrosler's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 51070
Posts: 23,325
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fargo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcou View Post
Gotcha! No biggie just wanted to make sure I was following directions, like I said never seen that requirement (being unlocked) when flashing a rom.
Mostly HTC Device. But Verizon locked the bootloader on the SGS3 so I copied and pasted from that OP. When I realized this is not the case I edited. You must have read it while I was editing. Was hoping no one saw that, lol Hehehehe
 
plaztikcandy
Old
#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jul 2007
Ran your ROM on my HTC One X and loved them, can't wait to run this on my Note 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
 
garcou
Old
#25  
garcou's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 52
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arlington
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Mostly HTC Device. But Verizon locked the bootloader on the SGS3 so I copied and pasted from that OP. When I realized this is not the case I edited. You must have read it while I was editing. Was hoping no one saw that, lol Hehehehe
No biggie! Just didnt want to screw up my new toy FYI take a look on page 1 under "about"
Shane (From Washington)

"Ive Got A Cobra Snake As A Necktie"

 
scrosler
Old
#26  
scrosler's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 51070
Posts: 23,325
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fargo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcou View Post
No biggie! Just didnt want to screw up my new toy FYI take a look on page 1 under "about"
Good catch! Didnt realize i had it in there twice, lol







Gots some mods uploading now! Woot!
 
otisman
Old
#27  
otisman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1956
Posts: 1,415
Join Date: May 2012
Anyone have any luck downloading this I get download failed evertime much alohas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
 
scrosler
Old
#28  
scrosler's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 51070
Posts: 23,325
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fargo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisman View Post
Anyone have any luck downloading this I get download failed evertime much alohas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
Nope, Downloading it at my cable modems max speed of 50 megs per second


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	noproblem.jpg
Views:	12861
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1475450  
 
otisman
Old
#29  
otisman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1956
Posts: 1,415
Join Date: May 2012
Oh ok just checking thanks bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
 
scrosler
Old
#30  
scrosler's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 51070
Posts: 23,325
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fargo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisman View Post
Oh ok just checking thanks bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
I noticed you are posting from TapaTalk. Which tells me that you are also prolly trying to download on Phone.

I would recomend PC. Some phone browsers dont get along with my website. Ironic?!?!?!

Tags
clean rom, scrosler
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes