Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JB 4.1.2][P?+Aokp+Cm] P.A.C All in 1 ROM !!!!!! Jellybean alpha v18 {11/18/12}

Tip us?

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 8,093

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][JB 4.1.2][P?+Aokp+Cm] P.A.C All in 1 ROM !!!!!! Jellybean alpha v18 {11/18/

Quote:
Originally Posted by cemian View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
Hi?

Sent from my SGH-i927 using xda premium

chappatti
Old
Thanks Meter 180

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman3285 View Post
Hi?

Sent from my SGH-i927 using xda premium
You're alive ! You're alive !!

Update ! Update ! Update !!
The Following User Says Thank You to chappatti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cemian
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Re: [ROM][JB 4.1.2][P?+Aokp+Cm] P.A.C All in 1 ROM !!!!!! Jellybean alpha v18 {11/18/

What AT&T Modem works best with this ROM? I get some modem crashes seems like at times... Have to reboot a few times to get signal back

jshinn1
Old
Thanks Meter 163

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappatti View Post
You're alive ! You're alive !!

Update ! Update ! Update !!
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

cemian
Old
Thanks Meter 10

Well pacman you will be missed but couldnt take the random reboots and always running out of space for apps...trying blackstar now
Hopefully an official jellybean will come out soon for our note..take care

jlpatte2
Old
Thanks Meter 88

Check out the new 4.2.2 roms they seem to have fixed the random reboots or at least reduced the frequency so far it is tolerable. I have yet to have one on 6 or 7 days of use of various 4.2 previews.
I believe work is under way for a paranoid android port of 4.22 as well rumor has it that jelly bam will get a port both are somewhat similar to this ROM.
Good luck
Josh

CPA Poke
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,603

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpatte2 View Post
Check out the new 4.2.2 roms they seem to have fixed the random reboots or at least reduced the frequency so far it is tolerable. I have yet to have one on 6 or 7 days of use of various 4.2 previews.
I believe work is under way for a paranoid android port of 4.22 as well rumor has it that jelly bam will get a port both are somewhat similar to this ROM.
Good luck
Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313SAM View Post
Please don't encourage dirty flashing. Dirty flashing is like unprotected sex. Yes it may feel better and take less work, but who knows what may happens later. Even though sometimes you still get surprises when you do things right. At least you know you took precautions and where to look for problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to CPA Poke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shayneflashindaily
Old
Thanks Meter 1,070

DONATE TO ME

All these threads for i717 need some humor sometimes thamx poke....lol everyone needs to loosen up sometimes

Sent from my SGH-I717R using xda app-developers app
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<

The Following User Says Thank You to shayneflashindaily For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]