why HTC, why???? larger battery, better processor, 64gb internal memory yet a blue display
Don't post pictures without any information...
For the One X there were 3 (or even more) manufacturers
- Acer = 0x4940014
- Sharp = 0x294000f
- Sony = 0x181033
Acer and Sharp were much used in the EU, Sony in the USA...
So which type of screen is this on the picture of the One X?
Are the screens / phones on the same settings / backlight?
Also check out: Screen types of the HTC One X+
How to check out which type of screen you have for the HTC One X+:
• Download: ES File Explorer File Manager @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.pop&hl=nl
• Go to settings, root-settings, and set a mark at 'up to root'
• Start your One X+ TWO TIMES after eachother
• Open ES File Explorer
• Go up and up and up and up till you are in '/'
• Press the searchbutton and search for 'last_kmsg'
• Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait....
• Open this file in a text editor (on your phone or email it to yourself and open it on your computer)
• Search for 'panel_id' and / or 'panel_vendor'
• Check out the code and place it in this thread...
Known types of screens:
0x944a03 = unknown manufacturer, anyone?
And post it in my thread:
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|