How to check out which type of screen you have for the HTC One X+:
• Download: ES File Explorer File Manager @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.pop&hl=nl
• Go to settings, root-settings, and set a mark at 'up to root'
• Start your One X+ TWO TIMES after eachother
• Open ES File Explorer
• Go up and up and up and up till you are in '/'
• Press the searchbutton and search for 'last_kmsg'
• Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait....
• Open this file in a text editor (on your phone or email it to yourself and open it on your computer)
• Search for 'panel_id' and / or 'panel_vendor'
• Check out the code and place it in this thread...
Known types of screens:
0x944a03 = unknown manufacturer, anyone?
And post it in my thread: