Originally Posted by Manan79
I have 3 questions
1. Unlocking nexus 10 means rooting it ?
2. Is unlocking or rooting tablets legal in US?
3. I ordered nexus 10 but read n
ot so good things about the limited applications are supported for 10 inch screen .. Is there any workaround to have apps look as good as iPad I mean using the entire screen ...any custom ROMs available yet
Sent from my SGH-I897
1. No. You're just unlocking the bootloader.
3. Custom roms take time. With that said, they can't really do much in the way of improving app layout, that's on the app developers hands.
I'd suggest doing a bit more research on bootloaders, root access, custom recoveries and custom roms before digging in too far.
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
Device: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Android Version: 4.1.2; AOKP Build 5
Device: Motorola Xoom WiFi
Android Version: 4.1.2; Eos Nightlies
Device: Samsung Moment
Android Version: 2.2.2; UberMoment 1.3.4
Other devices I am familiar with:
HP Touchpad | HTC Droid Incredible | Motorola Droid X | Motorola Photon | Nook Color | Nook Tablet