Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,299 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC HD 2 is not booting fully

Tip us?

DOVIZ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default HTC HD 2 is not booting fully

Hey all, i got one problem, i disassembled my htc hd 2 to desolder the old digitizer and to solder the new one, so i soldered, at first time it was not working, second time soldering - not working, that until i resoldered it 6 times, still, not working, so i soldered the old one ( broken one) tryed to turn up the phone - all normal, it turned, O2 logo showed, then waiting for a booting android-

Load done!
Go! go! go! ........... AND nothing happens ( with the new digitizer it booted good, fully, after the old one soldering back to the place - it is not booting, just till this go go go).
So what could be the problem? Please guys help me to find out whats wrong because it is getting me nervous...

LordYuuki
Old
Thanks Meter 15
If you can't help him, why do you even bother posting in his thread? Just to make posts?

Why do you solder so many times? The phone may be damaged now, because of your soldering, which may be done worse. If you're lucky, you can clean the parts and solder again, but I wouldn't do that. Try to flash WinMo and try to boot it. If it doesn't work, take the phone to somebody who can help you.