Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 35,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Recovery][Obsolete]ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.1.5 (Updated 11-16-12)

Tip us?

shimp208
Old
(Last edited by shimp208; 17th November 2012 at 02:02 AM.) Reason: Updated post to provide link to official CWMR images
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,539

DONATE TO ME
Tablet [Recovery][Obsolete]ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.1.5 (Updated 11-16-12)

Now that the official Nexus 10 ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.1.6 images have been released the recovery images are obsolete, thanks to everyone has tested the images I released, and all the feedback ! The official recovery images can be found here.

Here is Clockworkmod Recovery 6.0.1.5 (Non-Touch) and 6.0.1.5 (Touch) for the Nexus 10 ! I extracted the stock recovery.img from the Nexus 10 Factory Image then ran it through clockworkmod builder.

Update: Hopefully fixed recovery.fstab mount points that were causing reboots when accessing "Mounts and Storage" options.

It can be downloaded from here:

Non-Touch Version

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1S...FgyeHhGQ0Z0cEk

Touch Version

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1S...nNpMW9Sc0RSU0E

This has not been tested yet on an actual device I need testers willing to test the recovery image and report back there findings!

It can be tested by flashing the recovery using fastboot to avoid bricking your device if it doesn't work use the fastboot boot command only flash it when it has been thoroughly tested!

Code:
fastboot boot recovery /path/to/<recovery>.img
fastboot reboot
Once again thanks to POORCOLLEGEGUY and all the rest of the XDA news writers for featuring this on the portal on November 15, 2012!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xxxdroidxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Damn! Already! I can not wait to get my nexus 10.
DEVICES
Galaxy s4

NEXUS 10 JB 4.2

RETIRED
Droid Eris
Droid x
Htc Thunderbolt
Droid Bionic
HTC RezounD
ASUS transformer prime
Galaxy nexus
Droid DNA
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxdroidxxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EniGmA1987
Old
Thanks Meter 735
Once it has been tested working well are there any plans for the touch version to be released?

Warren87
Old
Thanks Meter 108
I've been looking forward to this. Thanks
I’ve learned… That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Warren87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dr9722
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Good work, thanks! If something does go wrong can we just use fastboot to flash back the stock recovery?
HTC One M8 in Gold
ROM: ARHD 7.0 - Android 4.4.2 | Recovery: Clockwork Touch | Kernel: Stock | Launcher: Sense 6

Google Nexus 10
ROM: Paranoid Android - Android 4.2.2 | Recovery: Clockwork | Kernel: Stock | Launcher: Go Launcher HD for Pad

Retired:
HTC One X in White
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Motorola Xoom
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Sensation
HTC Desire HD
Nexus One
HTC Hero
Samsung Omnia
Samsung Tocco
The Following User Says Thank You to dr9722 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shimp208
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,539

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by EniGmA1987 View Post
Once it has been tested working well are there any plans for the touch version to be released?
Yup I intend to try and release a touch version latter today if people want to test that as well !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr9722 View Post
Good work, thanks! If something does go wrong can we just use fastboot to flash back the stock recovery?
Absolutely!
The Following User Says Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

momulah
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Definately bring it!! I test this for sure as soon as it comes in!
'Seek and You'll Find'
Samsung Galaxy SkyRocket
Paranoid-JB Beta2
Samsung Captivate
Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 Rom
HTC Fuze- Energy Rom 3.0 - Sold
AT&T Tilt2- Aug 18 NRG 23678 GTX
Radio: Brightstar
Overclocked @ 650 Mhz
The Following User Says Thank You to momulah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marvelousmarvin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default CWM for nexus 10

is there any news if CWM for nexus 10 is working nice?

piit79
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Got my Nexus 10 this morning.

Initially the touch version seemed to be working but when I clicked "Mounts and storage", it displayed the menu for a few seconds and then the tablet rebooted.

Now it won't boot Gets stuck on the Nexus logo. Guess it's not as safe as it seemed!
Current: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 (Snapdragon 800) / LG G Pad 8.3 (V500) / Google Nexus 10 / Google Nexus 7 (2012)
History: Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note, iPhone 4, Nokia E72, E52, E66, E51, 6300, 6230, 6100, SE T610, Nokia 6210, SE T68i, SE T39m, N 3210
The Following User Says Thank You to piit79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The-Kevster
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by piit79 View Post
Got my Nexus 10 this morning.

Initially the touch version seemed to be working but when I clicked "Mounts and storage", it displayed the menu for a few seconds and then the tablet rebooted.

Now it won't boot Gets stuck on the Nexus logo. Guess it's not as safe as it seemed!
Did you flash the recovery or just boot it with the fastboot boot recovery /path/to/<recovery>.img command?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe