HTC DROID DNA Dock / Car Dock

5th February 2013, 09:07 PM   |  #81  
Flag Stony Brook
Thanks Meter: 136

220 posts
DNA car dock in Verizon stores this week
If you have been waiting for the iBOLT xProDock for Droid DNA to hit the Verizon stores today is your day! Most Corporate stores should have them in stock as of now and they will be retailing for $39.95. With activate car-dock support and compatibility with all cases, including the Otterbox Defender type it should be a good deal. We are also working on a new video demo of the xProDcok, will post as soon as we have it ready.
6th February 2013, 03:13 AM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 18

573 posts
Re: HTC DROID DNA Dock / Car Dock
Any eta on a wireless charging version or are you waiting for better technology?
6th February 2013, 06:44 AM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 30

325 posts
More
how I wish my International Butterfly have Wireless Charging.... that microusb port flap doesn't seems like it would last forever... and I wonder what solution HTC can offer for a car dock...
7th February 2013, 12:02 PM   |  #84  
Flag Stony Brook
Thanks Meter: 136

220 posts
HTC car dock mode explained
I just posted this video on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc5FJ...ature=youtu.be It explains the HTC car mode functionality, a quick driving demo and features a quick review of a couple of leading "car-home" apps. Perhaps most important, at the end it shows how to clear the default car-mode app if you want to use a different one or have none at all. Hopefully you guys find this useful...?
The Following User Says Thank You to MikaelPe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2013, 03:51 AM   |  #85  
Thanks Meter: 1

46 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelPe

I just posted this video on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc5FJ...ature=youtu.be It explains the HTC car mode functionality, a quick driving demo and features a quick review of a couple of leading "car-home" apps. Perhaps most important, at the end it shows how to clear the default car-mode app if you want to use a different one or have none at all. Hopefully you guys find this useful...?

How does this hold up in cold weather conditions (20 degree Farenheit down to -10)? Some GPS mounts don't do too well in extreme temperature and since I'm in the NorthEast, I just wanted to make sure this would hold up if I left it in my car.
9th February 2013, 04:35 AM   |  #86  
Pac NW
Thanks Meter: 255

634 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgerbracht

Any eta on a wireless charging version or are you waiting for better technology?

Quote:

Mikael, can you please respond to the above question? This is what we're waiting for! I can't imagine buying a standard car dock and missing out on one of the nicest features of this phone.

PS, what happened after I talked to you a few weeks ago? I never received anything and haven't heard from you since, wondering what's going on?
The Following User Says Thank You to JTNiggle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 06:59 PM   |  #87  
Thanks Meter: 18

573 posts
Are you going to make a wireless charging version?
12th March 2013, 05:28 AM   |  #88  
Pac NW
Thanks Meter: 255

634 posts
More
Quote:

So... Mikael... Wtf man? We haven't heard from you on this subject, what's going on?

Also, still haven't received the package you said you were sending my way, what happened?

Sent from the Home Depot toilet
12th March 2013, 06:33 AM   |  #89  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99

452 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTNiggle

So... Mikael... Wtf man? We haven't heard from you on this subject, what's going on?

Also, still haven't received the package you said you were sending my way, what happened?

Sent from the Home Depot toilet

I'm curious too! I would have bought one by now if there was a wireless charging version available.

Oh and I wouldn't mind a package either haha.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA
13th March 2013, 11:35 PM   |  #90  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Exclamation No go at Verizon online store?
Quote:

If you have been waiting for the iBOLT xProDock for Droid DNA to hit the Verizon stores today is your day! Most Corporate stores should have them in stock as of now and they will be retailing for $39.95. With activate car-dock support and compatibility with all cases, including the Otterbox Defender type it should be a good deal. We are also working on a new video demo of the xProDcok, will post as soon as we have it ready.

Went online at Verizon and the only one they have is for the S3.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread