Post Reply

[APP] [Version 2] Holo-Themed Mms.apk for CM10

OP gridlock489

27th November 2012, 12:15 AM   |  #21  
Skillfulshoe's Avatar
Member
Flag East Lansing
Thanks Meter: 32
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by new ion?

Rename the old one MMS.apkbak, copy it to /system/app, fix perms to rw r r, reboot to recovery, wipe dalvik, and fix perms there. Reboot and bam. Money

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Rename the old one as in the one I'm replacing? Then copy the new one into /system/app/?

Sent from my One X using xda premium
27th November 2012, 01:59 AM   |  #22  
new ion?'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Victoria, BC
Thanks Meter: 278
 
1,512 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillfulshoe

Rename the old one as in the one I'm replacing? Then copy the new one into /system/app/?

Sent from my One X using xda premium

Yup. That way its right there and all fine... just in case

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to new ion? For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2012, 02:03 AM   |  #23  
gridlock489's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 73
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Thumbs up Version 2 Posted
Hey everyone, I just released the first revision for the app. Let me know if there is anything else that you want added. I am currently working on adding divider lines between messages when viewing a conversation, but it's a bit more complex that I had expected...

The original instructions still apply, and I haven't had any "Application not installed" errors since I built this new version. The download link and screenshots in the OP are for the new version. Try it out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gridlock489 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2012, 02:33 AM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gridlock489

Hey everyone, I just released the first revision for the app. Let me know if there is anything else that you want added. I am currently working on adding divider lines between messages when viewing a conversation, but it's a bit more complex that I had expected...

The original instructions still apply, and I haven't had any "Application not installed" errors since I built this new version. The download link and screenshots in the OP are for the new version. Try it out!

Looks good!
27th November 2012, 07:46 AM   |  #25  
Skillfulshoe's Avatar
Member
Flag East Lansing
Thanks Meter: 32
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by new ion?

Yup. That way its right there and all fine... just in case

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Thanks, it worked.

Loving this way better than the plain white.

Sent from my One X using xda premium
27th November 2012, 08:46 PM   |  #26  
new ion?'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Victoria, BC
Thanks Meter: 278
 
1,512 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Link broken? I'd love to try the new version...

nvm - just needed to get off my butt and get to computer lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
Last edited by new ion?; 27th November 2012 at 09:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to new ion? For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th November 2012, 02:34 AM   |  #27  
new ion?'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Victoria, BC
Thanks Meter: 278
 
1,512 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
BTW... love it. Its exactly the way the MMS.apk should've been.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
28th November 2012, 05:19 AM   |  #28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
working great on cm10 stable. thanks!
4th December 2012, 11:52 PM   |  #29  
mr.5106411's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 29
 
215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
When I they to change the permissions using root browser lite I keeps on saying"error some file permissions can't be changed". I'm using CM10 latest nightly. Can you help me.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
5th December 2012, 09:05 AM   |  #30  
ChefAnt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 269
 
1,167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.5106411

When I they to change the permissions using root browser lite I keeps on saying"error some file permissions can't be changed". I'm using CM10 latest nightly. Can you help me.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

Use root explorer or es file explorer

Sent from my One X using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10, dark, holo, messaging, mms
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes