Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Wireless Charging

OP dsb9938

19th November 2012, 06:15 AM   |  #21  
volfan22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadwayj

the one i just picked up today says that it is wireless charger compatible, i will know for sure tomorrow when i get to the office and throw it on there. if it isnt, it will be going back super quick

Is it the case that Verizon is selling or is it a different one?
19th November 2012, 03:30 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Flag Pike Road
Thanks Meter: 32
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfan22

Is it the case that Verizon is selling or is it a different one?

it is the case that vzw is selling, when i got to the office i dropped on my wireless charging pad and it started charging quite happily.
19th November 2012, 04:14 PM   |  #23  
volfan22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadwayj

it is the case that vzw is selling, when i got to the office i dropped on my wireless charging pad and it started charging quite happily.

Sweet! That's good! I'm trying to decide if I want to get that case or if I want to wait for more to come out and decide then.
19th November 2012, 04:18 PM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag Pike Road
Thanks Meter: 32
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfan22

Sweet! That's good! I'm trying to decide if I want to get that case or if I want to wait for more to come out and decide then.

they have that case, the case that includes the holster (like the one for the rezound) and otterbox is making a case. i e-mailed trident cases to see if they will be making one since i like all the customizing you can do with them
19th November 2012, 04:36 PM   |  #25  
volfan22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadwayj

they have that case, the case that includes the holster (like the one for the rezound) and otterbox is making a case. i e-mailed trident cases to see if they will be making one since i like all the customizing you can do with them


Choices, choices, choices lol
19th November 2012, 06:08 PM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
I emailed Incipio, and this is the response I got. This disappoints me, because I love their Feather case.

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not have any plans at the moment to release cases for the HTC Droid DNA. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Kind Regards,

Hien N.
Customer Service Team
Incipio Technologies
800-733-0088
support@incipio.com
19th November 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #27  
dsb9938's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,151
 
1,728 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Okay, so I ended up taking the pad I got back.

The beep didn't bother me at all when I set the phone down. But later on in the night, when the phone got charged, then ran down and started charging again, it beeped again. Every five minutes.

No go for me.

I ordered the Nokia one from VZW, we'll see how well it works.

D

.
The Following User Says Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th November 2012, 01:40 AM   |  #28  
Account currently disabled
Flag Cincinnati Ohio
Thanks Meter: 105
 
1,424 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb9938

Okay, so I ended up taking the pad I got back.

The beep didn't bother me at all when I set the phone down. But later on in the night, when the phone got charged, then ran down and started charging again, it beeped again. Every five minutes.

No go for me.

I ordered the Nokia one from VZW, we'll see how well it works.

D

.

no way to turn that off?
20th November 2012, 01:45 AM   |  #29  
Senior Member
Flag Blacksburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 69
 
375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1333

no way to turn that off?

only if you open it up and rip it out yourself
20th November 2012, 02:06 AM   |  #30  
Member
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 15
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
I picked up the nokia one as well. The LG one was too big and ugly for me

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes