Not everyone knows that the NEO was somewhat offended. For some unknown reason to me NEO section /System and /Data partitions are smaller than on other models Xperia 2011.
It is should be fixed!
We will need:
- FlashTool latest versions (version above 8)
- Installed driver in the system (located in the flashtool\drivers)
- Downloaded NEO V (MT11) .587 FW (Find it in the header. Localization does not matter, I Used nordic) (another .587 FWfor NEO V)
- Installed CWM on the phone, or you can find it in the custom kernel (to make a backup of the installed firmware, and restore it after that)
1. Go to the CWM and do a full backup of your ROM. (you can skip, but will have to re-install the ROM again)
2. Run FlashTool and Flash previously downloaded FW from NEO V 587 with this markers:
3. After flashing reboot and go back to CWM. Do factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache. And restores the previously made backup.
So what we had:
And what we have now:
As you can see /System increased from 312.5 to 400MB, and /Data from 380 to 420mb.