[recovery] twrp 2.6 OFFICIAL AT&T AND INTERNATIONAL
Team Win Recovery Project 2.6, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. We started from the ground up by taking AOSP recovery and loading it with the standard recovery options, then added a lot of our own features. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
EVERYTHING and it's been made OFFICIAL
MAKE SURE YOU GET THE CORRECT VERSION'S I WILL NOT BE TO BLAME IF YOU FLASH THE WRONG ONE
I had the same issue and fixed it via adb sideload.
I have uploaded the latest binaries to my dev host account.
1. Download and extract these to a directory and copy the rom over into the same directory.
2. Boot up your phone into twrp recovery.
3. Select advanced and adbsideload (Your phone will be waiting for the file transfer.)
4. Open command prompt in the above directory you created with the binaries and rom.
5. Issue command "adb devices" (You should get the serial number with sideload next to it)
6. Finally issue command "adb sideload rom.zip" (rom.zip will be the name of your rom)
This will start sending your rom to the handset and will automatically install.
Last unofficial build (all builds forward are official direct from TWRP)
Build 1 16/11/12
LET ME KNOW OF ANY PROBLEMS
There are quite a few major players in the source-built custom ROM world nowadays, but undoubtedly the … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?