So, you're seeking to join a fraternity at XDA College, though you tried to visit the 'prestigious' Omega Theta Pi House's (un)invitational party but were not welcomed there. So you end up next door at Chi Delta Alpha House, where we will make our "legacy", and If we find you urinating outside the fraternity house, we may still allow you to pledge -as we need the dues. The dean of the College wants to remove the ΧΔΑ fraternity from campus due to repeated conduct violations and low academic standing. Since we are already on probation, he put the Chi Delta Alphas on something he calls "double secret probation" and orders have been put in place to rid the Chi Delta Alphas permanently.
So, to cheer ourselves up, the Chi Deltas Alphas have organized a toga party; however, Otis Day and the Knights will not performing "Shout". Occasionally, to take our minds off our troubles, we may take the occasional road trip and pick up girls, stopping in at roadhouses, and we may flee after being intimidated and subsequently receiving damages to our borrowed car. Though the draft boards have been notified of our eligibility, our midterm grades are so poor that we have been expelled. When I spoke to the dean about this, I ended up vomiting on him. Anyways, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?! Hell no it wasn't. Time to stage a rogue parade and wreak havoc on the annual homecoming parade...
Governing Body and Founding Fathers of Chi Delta Alpha (ΧΔΑ):
"Bluto": Apex_Strider (Drunken Degenerate, Chi Delta Alpha Godfather / Creator) Intro to Apex_Strider
"Flounder": QuantumFoam (Pledge Representative to the Social Committee / Trollmagnet) Intro to QuantumFoam
"Otter": Axis_Drummer (ΧΔΑ Fraternity's Rush Chairman / Future Gynecologist in Beverly Hills) Intro to Axis_Drummer
"Boon": ppero196 (ΧΔΑ Fraternity's Resident Toga Appreciation Advocate / Frequent Mannequin Supplier)
"Pinto": cascabel (A shy but normal fellow, who has been rumored to have a spotted, erm, Johnson. Hence the nickname)
"D-Day": deathnotice01 (Total Slacker With No Grade Point Average; All Classes Incomplete. His Later Whereabouts Are unknown)
"Stork": Prawesome (Not Mentally Challenged, As Some Previously Thought, But Rather Independently Wealthy As A Result Of Several Patents He Holds) Intro to Prawesome
"Deathmobile": 1962 Lincoln Continental (Once Concealed By A Parade Float In The Shape Of A Birthday Cake, With The Words "Eat Me" Emblazoned On The Sides)
Pledging to Chi Delta Alpha Fraternity:A big part of pledging is becoming familiar with the fraternity: learning about every single member, bonding with pledges, and learning about the founding members, the history of the fraternity. The other big part of pledging is proving oneself worthy of being made a brother. Will the pledge uphold the ideals of the fraternity? Will he be someone they're proud to call a brother? Will they be willing and able to meet the requirements set forth by the governing committee during their pledging period?
The pledges will undergo exercises of loyalty and trust. Pledges and brothers may also have a pledge project they work on together. If the brothers feel a pledge has completed his pledge education to their satisfaction, he can be initiated into the brotherhood. The actual initiation ceremony is shrouded in mystery. It may take several hours and involve chanting, robes, blindfolds and candlelight. The pledge will be initiated into the secrets of the fraternity, from secret mottoes and grips (handshakes) to passwords and the meanings behind rituals. He will be sworn to secrecy.
- Pledges will be expected to change your current avatar, or if you do not currently have an avatar uploaded, to this.
- Pledges will be expected to also add this line to your forum signature, and be used for every post made here and in other forums/sub-forums: "Sent from my muffin" (or a variant of)
- Pledges must address every official member as "Sir", until you have been initiated into the fraternity and have become official members, at which time you will be referred to as "Brother".
- Pledges will be expected be active within the frat house thread, and show respect to the founders, official members, and adhere to the rules of XDA as a whole.
- *Pledges will be expected to conduct themselves herein and elsewhere in accordance to the fundamental ideals that this Fraternity was founded upon. Any Pledge/Member/etc. who is found to be acting in defiance of this rule will be reprimanded, reported, suspended, and/or dishonorably discharged from the Fraternity.
- Pledges will be expected to rate this Frat House thread as being 5 stars -"excellent"- because, well... it is.
- Pledges will be asked to complete a 'task of trust', which may include something completely ridiculous or slightly embarrassing which will be uploaded to our YouTube Channel and posted here as well.
Pledges Should Be Expected To Follow The Pledge Requirements For Two Weeks, After Which Time They Can Be Initiated Into Chi Delta Alpha And Become Official Charter Members As Well As Eligibility To Be Voted Into Fraternity Officer Positions, Along With Having Their Names (And Nicknames Given) Added To The OP, Becoming Full-Fledged Brothers Of Chi Delta Alpha.
Current Pledges: (Nicknames Are Subject To Change)
-Current Fraternity Chapter Officers:
Charter Members Of Chi Delta Alpha ΧΔΑ Fraternity:
- odetoandroid (a.k.a: "Eager Beaver" / "Odie") Join Date: 12/01/2012
- flastnoles11 (a.k.a: "Fastballs") Join Date: 12/01/2012 Intro to flastnoles11
- SimonTS (a.k.a: "Simon Says") Join Date: 12/01/2012 Intro to SimonTS
- Tezlastorme (a.k.a: "Testosterone") Join Date: 12/01/2012 Intro to Tezlastorme
- LewisGauss (a.k.a: "Louie Louie") Join Date: 12/01/2012
- eep2378 (a.k.a: "The Honey Badger") Join Date 12/02/2012 Intro to eep2378
- -Grift- (a.k.a: "Giff-Gaff") Join Date 12/02/2012
- King ACE (a.k.a: "Kang ICE") Join Date 12/02/2012 Intro to King ACE
- SleepyKrushna (a.k.a: "Cap'n Krush") 12/02/2012 Intro to SleepyKrushna
- X8invisible (a.k.a: "IseeUsandwich") Join Date 12/04/2012 Intro to X8Invisible
- JRi0T68 (a.k.a: "Quiet Riot") Join Date 12/05/2012 Intro to JRiOT68
- whitest0rm (a.k.a: "Chocolate Bob") Join Date 12/05/2012
- SammyDroidWiz (a.k.a: "Love Muffin") Join Date 12/06/2012 Intro to SammyDroidWiz
- Deadly. (a.k.a: "Bubbles") Join Date 12/06/2012 Intro to Deadly.
- InfinityFTW (a.k.a: "Respect My Infinity") Join Date 12/08/2012 Intro to InfinityFTW
- devstaff (a.k.a: "Double Stuff") Join Date 12/12/2012 Intro to devstaff
- Veeman (a.k.a: "Vermin Supreme") Join Date 12/15/2012 Intro to Veeman
- Ichigo (a.k.a: Urahara) Join Date 12/15/2012 Intro to Jessica
- tobiascuypers (a.k.a: "Tobosaurus") Join Date 12/16/2012 Intro to tobiascuypers
- det1988 (a.k.a: "Deetles") Join Date 12/20/2012
- mrappbrain (a.k.a: "Insane In The McRib Brain") Join Date 12/28/2012Intro to mrappbrain
- DanceOff (a.k.a: "Disco Inferno") Join Date 12/28/2012 Intro to DanceOff
- Soul Reaper (a.k.a: "Grim") Join Date 01/06/2013 Intro to Soul Reaper
- Lifehacker7 (a.k.a: "L-Train") Join Date 02/03/2013 Intro to Lifehacker7
- joytoy28 (a.k.a: "Joy Is A Boy") Join Date 02/11/2013 Intro to joytoy28
- roofrider (a.k.a: "Roofie") Join Date 02/13/2013 Intro to roofrider
- Stereo8 (a.k.a: "Brosiedon, Ruler of the Brocean") Join Date 02/17/2013 Intro to Stereo8
- SpiritFyre (a.k.a: "Apparition Potato") Join Date: 03/22/2013 Intro to SpiritFyre
- DowntownJeffBrown (a.k.a: "Browntown") Join Date: 04/03/2013 Intro to DowntownJeffBrown
- percy_g2 (a.k.a: "Captain Caveman") Join Date: 04/06/2013 Intro to percy_g2
- gadgetroid (a.k.a: "Inspector Gadget") Join Date: 04/09/2013 Intro to gadgetroid
- fifa2151 (a.k.a: "Rico Suave") Join Date: 04/09/2013 Intro to fifa2151
- Wolf Pup (a.k.a: "Wolfgang") Join Date: 04/19/2013) Intro to Wolf Pup
- TeeJay!! (a.k.a: "Tea Bag") Join Date 09/28/20136 Intro to TeeJay!!
- funnypharmacist (a.k.a: "Funny Pharm") Join Date 09/28/2013 Intro to funnypharmacist
- kangerX (a.k.a: "Kangaroo Tits") Join Date 09/28/2013 Into to kangerX
- Eren Jaeger (a.k.a: "Jägermeister") Join Date 09/28/2013 Intro to Eren Jaeger
- Philomena (a.k.a: "New York Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra") Join Date 05/01/2014Probationary List (These Individuals Are On Evaluation To Determine Their Ability To Pledge):
Former Members & Discharged Members:
Unofficial Members Of Chi Delta Alpha ΧΔΑ Fraternity:
M_T_M (Former Athletics Coach and Resident Chapter Moderatrollololol)I trust that anyone who enters the brotherhood of Chi Delta Alpha Fraternity understands the imperitive need for respect, understanding of our ethos set forth, our reputation seen by others throughout XDA, and the desire to build quality, long lasting friendships with others. Remember, this is all for fun, to get to know others, and for friends made elsewhere to have a place to enjoy each other's company. Let's not allow things to get out of control, so be respectful, be considerate.