FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

[ΧΔΑ Chi Delta Alpha Frat House]

6,553 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,606
 
By Apex, Senior Member on 16th November 2012, 09:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th November 2012, 10:03 PM |#21  
Apex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Siglufjöršur, Noršurland eystra, Iceland
Thanks Meter: 3,606
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeman

What is this?

Sent from my Nexus 7

[IMG]http://***********************/instances/400x/18046857.jpg[/IMG]
 
 
16th November 2012, 10:03 PM |#22  
jugg1es's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,985
 
More


"I stopped fighting my inner demons, were on the same side now"
16th November 2012, 10:06 PM |#23  
Faiz Malkani's Avatar
Forum Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,887
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugg1es

"I stopped fighting my inner demons, were on the same side now"






Asus TF300T | ZTE Blade
16th November 2012, 10:38 PM |#24  
Axis_Drummer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PYb_...e_gdata_player

Couldn't resist this. One of the best :beer:

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

sign up for Dropbox with this link
and we'll both get an extra 500MB free..

http://db.tt/XsQO16Ee

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by veeman

What is this?

Sent from my Nexus 7

He's ^^ Greg

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

sign up for Dropbox with this link
and we'll both get an extra 500MB free..

http://db.tt/XsQO16Ee
16th November 2012, 10:46 PM |#25  
Apex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Siglufjöršur, Noršurland eystra, Iceland
Thanks Meter: 3,606
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_Drummer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PYb_...e_gdata_player

Couldn't resist this. One of the best :beer:

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

sign up for Dropbox with this link
and we'll both get an extra 500MB free..

http://db.tt/XsQO16Ee

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------



He's ^^ Greg

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

sign up for Dropbox with this link
and we'll both get an extra 500MB free..

http://db.tt/XsQO16Ee

I think I see your point...

16th November 2012, 10:49 PM |#26  
Axis_Drummer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex_Strider

I think I see your point...

Lol I may have put that together late, but you know otter, always up to something

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

sign up for Dropbox with this link
and we'll both get an extra 500MB free..

http://db.tt/XsQO16Ee
16th November 2012, 10:52 PM |#27  
Apex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Siglufjöršur, Noršurland eystra, Iceland
Thanks Meter: 3,606
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_Drummer

Lol I may have put that together late, but you know otter, always up to something

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

sign up for Dropbox with this link
and we'll both get an extra 500MB free..

http://db.tt/XsQO16Ee

You were the smooth talker who convinced Mandy Pepperidge to leave her boyfriend for you...
16th November 2012, 10:59 PM |#28  
Axis_Drummer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex_Strider

You were the smooth talker who convinced Mandy Pepperidge to leave her boyfriend for you...

Haha indeed I was good sir. And don't forget the way I handled Mrs. Wormer and my genius plot on Fawn Lebowitz's roommate

...I gotta watch this again soon. Haha you've set a spark with this thread :thumbup::beer:

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

sign up for Dropbox with this link
and we'll both get an extra 500MB free..

http://db.tt/XsQO16Ee
16th November 2012, 11:03 PM |#29  
Apex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Siglufjöršur, Noršurland eystra, Iceland
Thanks Meter: 3,606
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_Drummer

Haha indeed I was good sir. And don't forget the way I handled Mrs. Wormer and my genius plot on Fawn Lebowitz's roommate

...I gotta watch this again soon. Haha you've set a spark with this thread :thumbup::beer:

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

sign up for Dropbox with this link
and we'll both get an extra 500MB free..

http://db.tt/XsQO16Ee

Yeah, that's what is on my agenda for the evening. Whiskey and Animal House queue'd on the old Netflix...
17th November 2012, 12:40 AM |#30  
veeman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,516
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_Drummer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PYb_...e_gdata_player

Couldn't resist this. One of the best :beer:

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

sign up for Dropbox with this link
and we'll both get an extra 500MB free..

http://db.tt/XsQO16Ee

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------



He's ^^ Greg

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

sign up for Dropbox with this link
and we'll both get an extra 500MB free..

http://db.tt/XsQO16Ee

Wat?

Sent from my Nexus 7
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beer, best thread on xda!, deathnotice01 iz bestestest, frat in the hat, i was here >:d ! muahahahaha, not affiliated with the mafia, potato wuz here!!!!!!, pulsedroid wants a title now!, rohin is lame, trolls, views do not necessarily represent those of xda, xda fraternity (one and the only)
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes