rquiett and The Family Proudly Presents
Official AOSPxXx for Galaxy Note SGH-i717
I am not responsible for ANY permanent damage you do.
If you do not understand the risks involved in flashing a custom ROM, then might be time to move on sucker!
Read This Entire Post Completely, Then Read it Again!
I have now taken over the build with flappjaxxx's permission and will now be releasing new builds as I see fit. I am very new to this and will do what I can but I don't have a huge amount of free time. I have been running the build for a couple days and its been pretty solid
What is it you ask?
- A Serious Work in Progress!
- This is a No Frills build compiled by flappjaxxx from the latest AOSP and CM10 source for SGH-i717 with a lot of his own tweaks, and build from there by me. I will be compiling it in the near future as I learn more.
- h0tcakez v2.3.2 with 1.83Ghz CPU-OC+UV with automatic GPU-OC Kernel Source Here
- Most CM10 tweaks and features removed and replaced for a more AOSP experience
- Custom AOSPxXx Launcher is default Launcher
- OTA updates (Are back and you will be able to find the rom downloads in OTA for future versions)
- S-Pen Gestures!
- System Tuner Now included!
- ES File Manager
- Titanium Backup
- Memo App
- G-Note App
- Tons of Features in FJ-Mod Tools located in the Settings Menu
- One touch flash of your favorite recovery with choice of CWM, CWM Touch or TWRP!
- One touch to set your favorite DPI including easy switching between Tablet Mode and Phone mode without having to use third party apps or manually edit your build.prop!
- Ability to download and install Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher or Trebuchet along side the default launcher.
- Again Please keep in mind that this is an Beta Release. It is very stable for every day use but will contain bugs
*This is NOT CM, AOKP or PA so please do not ask for CM10, AOKP or PA features. If CM10/AOKP/PA is really what you want then this is not the ROM for you. My goal is to bring everyone a clean, functional closer to Stock experience with some added touches*
1. Download ROM zip file
2. Reboot to Recovery
3. Back Up your Stuff.
4. Wipe Data/ Factory Reset *NO EXCEPTIONS if coming from any other ROM!
5. Wipe Cache/Dalvik
6. Flash AOSPxXx-RELEASEDATE.zip
7. Flash Gapps
8. Reboot and enjoy
9. Open Tools from Settings Menu and make it your own
-Will make fine women lose their drawers
-Has been known to make heterosexual men offer themselves to me in a not-so hetero way
-Has been known to cause neediness and complaining in some users
-Other than that it is perfect
Thanks in no particular order:
Flappjaxx - without him this would not be possible
Nunhugger - You are like a brother
rasroygbiv - Bubbajoe - Bigjoe - Froid - trevino07 - mrhaley30705 - studacris - dude6595 - and the rest of the family even if I did not name you specifically doesn't mean I don't love ya
h0tw1r3 - for much help with all things Note and his contribution to our OTA
existz - for being the coolest mofo on XDA
alienmind - for mad help with Tools
JoeDV - for our OTA
Hammerfest - for helping flappjaxx support everything
djmcnz - for the Extended power menu
Chainfire - for SuperSU
detonation - for his awesome guide for the custom Navbar
Everyone on the planet, now I haven’t forgotten anyone, even the flaming douchebags everywhere.
"The flames of freedom. How lovely. How just. Ahh, my precious anarchy... "
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to rquiett For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?