Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] P1000XXJQ1_P1000XXJQ1_P1000XXJPZ.zip

OP Jackyd99

17th November 2012, 07:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Anyone know a valid place to download this file: P1000XXJQ1_P1000XXJQ1_P1000XXJPZ.zip

I have used the links on this forum from 2011 (I only want to upgrade to Gingerbread from Froyo and do not want to root): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1073854

Everytime I click on the link for this file in the original thread started by Chainfire - it sends me to Multiupload.nl...then makes me wait, then wants me to download something called ILivid - the file for ILivid is actually 0 bytes and is nothing, then my anti-virus goes mental - I also get a cloud panda warning....whatever that is. Still no file!

So how the heck have all these happy people downloaded this file and successfully upgraded from Froyo to Gingerbread??? I'm so weary of this whole thing now.

Anyone know a good location of this file?

Thanks,

Jacky
18th November 2012, 01:01 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,262

3,148 posts
More
Use overcome method.
See my signature.
The GB stock save v5 package contains jq1 jpz too.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda app-developers app
5th February 2013, 08:08 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackyd99

Everytime I click on the link for this file in the original thread started by Chainfire - it sends me to Multiupload.nl...then makes me wait, then wants me to download something called ILivid - the file for ILivid is actually 0 bytes and is nothing, then my anti-virus goes mental - I also get a cloud panda warning....whatever that is. Still no file!

That ILivid thing is just an advertisement. Wait for 5 sec and then click "SKIP AD" on the top right corner of the page and then you should be able to proceed to download!

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

or else, this should definitely help:

http: //hotfile.com/dl/117549133/ca17c8b/P1000XXJQ1. rar. html
[remove spaces]
The Following User Says Thank You to supyus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread