Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 41,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My N10 Keeps freezing and resetting

Tip us?

dankerton
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default My N10 Keeps freezing and resetting

It has happened several times caused by various apps such as chrome, play store, dolphin after downloading something. Screen freezes and system eventually resets on it's own. Is anyone else having this problem?

Build: JOP40C

phemark
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Same here, restarted and frozen 3-4 times in couple of hours.
I was browsing, using apps, dowloading in background, loads of syncing etc - maybe taxing the system causes it? (But i though it should handle it a bit better...)

Techie2012
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I had a couple of reboots but no freeze before the firmware update.

After the update it hasn't rebooted but it froze once

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Techie2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

b4silver
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I've had exactly what you are saying. I had it three times and haven't had it since. Will update if problem persists.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

abc21043
Old
Thanks Meter 0
My keeps loosing Wi-Fi and completely shut down every time I turn it off and didn't turn back on in 5 seconds. Making things worse I have to wait several minutes until it allows me to turn it on by pressing power for a 5 seconds. In those few minutes it does not react on power button at all.
Factory reset did not help. Sadly it looks like I have no options other than return it back.

Ladicx
Old
Thanks Meter 58

DONATE TO ME
+1 reboots and freezing. Don't really want to return it since its finally rooted and cust recovery. Anyone think waiting for cust Roms will help?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Techie2012
Old
Thanks Meter 43
No need to return the tablet for software issues.... Updates will come quick. That's a Nexus!!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Techie2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremy81
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Mine had been randomly restarting after installing some of my apps. I finally narrowed it down to HD Widgets and haven't had a reboot since uninstalling it.
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC ONE, LG G Pad 8.3, Nexus 7 2013 LTE
The Following User Says Thank You to jeremy81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dankerton
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
I am not using HD Widgets and I get restarts periodically. What is the most efficient way to submit a bug report to google.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

situman
Old
(Last edited by situman; 18th November 2012 at 03:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 30
Just got an RMA for mine for the same issues u guys are experiencing. Wifi disconnecting and chrome freezing and rebooting. Looks like it may not be a hardware issue. Wonder if I should just keep it and wait for an update.

Edit - It was fine before the software update. Probably should ignore it once I get my replacement unit