This will be a spin-off of my previous Nexus 10 ROM ThunderKat, but from scratch and obviously based on Android 5.0.
I don't expect this to compete with the big boys (CyanogenMod, AOKP, Paranoid Android and the like) and this ROM will have a considerably limited feature-set compared to them. If you want a lot of customisations and configurations, they are definitely the way to go.
Please note that since this is a fully de-odexed ROM, it will take a while to boot up the first time. Please follow the installation instructions carefully.
1. Updated to AOSP Android 5.0.1_r1 LRX22C
2. Code cleanup and stability fixes for existing features
3. Latest vold and filesystem support updates from CyanogenMod
4. SELinux policy updates
5. Update Google Apps pack
6. Move back to block-based update zip which is a million times faster to flash.
7. Enabled bluetooth LE (low-energy)
1. Updated to AOSP Android 5.0.0_r7 LRX21V
2. Movable navigation bar buttons (Settings > Display > Navigation Bar Position)
3. Volume rocker wake (Settings > Display > Volume rocker wake)
4. Volume rocker cursor control (Settings > Language & input > Volume key cursor control)
5. Native status bar battery percentage display (Settings > Display > Battery percentage)
6. Per-app keyguard/lockscreen notification controls (Settings > Sound & notifications > App notification)
7. Fixes and UX updates for clear-all recents
8. Android volume daemon and file system automount support updates (Added groundwork for NTFS, exFAT & EXT4 support)
9. OTG automount for NTFS partitions with R/W access
10. Support for TWRP recovery (updater script validates flounder or volantis)
11. Updated Google Apps Pack
1. Updated to AOSP Android 5.0.0_r6 LRX21T
2. Enabled AppOps (Settings > Apps > AppOps)
3. Advanced Power Menu (Shutdown, Advanced Reboot, Users, Sound, Airplane Mode, Settings, Lockdown)
4. Back button long-press kill app (Enable via Settings > Developer options > Kill app back button)
5. Custom device hostname (Change via Settings > Developer options > Device hostname)
6. Enabled Ambient display (Settings > Display > Ambient display)
7. Clear all recents (Credit 0xD34D)
8. Root-friendly stock kernel [IMPORTANT! This ROM is not rooted. In built root support will come soon. For now, please flash SuperSU or Superuser separately]
9. Tweaked ART flags
10. Proprietary audio configs from stock ROM
11. User triggered media scanner (Settings > Storage)
12. OTG USB storage automount to /storage/usbdisk with full R/W access (VFAT/FAT32 only) [IMPORTANT! This depends on the modified ramdisk included with this ROM boot image. You may lose this feature if you another boot image]
13. Updated MAC permissions (SELinux stuff)
14. Miscellaneous framework fixes and tweaks
15. Enabled Google Location Services
16. Fixed Google back/restore.
17. Added busybox
18. Enabled translucent navigation and status bars
19. Google Apps Pack zip with latest updated apps
1. Nexus 10 with Unlocked bootloader
2. Lastest bootloader
3. Custom recovery like TWRP 188.8.131.52+ or CWM 184.108.40.206+
1. Wipe data/factory reset if you are moving from any ROM other than a previous version of Lollipopalooza
2. Wipe cache/dalvik cache for every update
3. Flash the ROM using a custom recovery
4. [Optional] Flash Google Apps Pack using a custom recovery. You can choose to install any other Android 5.0 compliant Google Apps Pack
Lollipops are fun, but too much is not good for your health. If you chose to enjoy the Lollipops in this thread, remember that you do so at your own risk. I am not responsible for cavities, stomach aches or any other ailments your device may have if you use this ROM. I do test these Lollipops prior to releasing them, but I make no guarantees.
Support this project:
If you like my work, buy me a beer so that I can pass time while my laptop churns out builds...
Google Wallet (Send Money to craigacgomez[at]gmail[dot]com)
Google, Samsung, ARM, Chainfire, 0xD34D, CyanogenMod, AndroidFileHost