FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[GAMES] Nexus 10 Gaming Thread

4,141 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,342
 
By jarjar124, Senior Member on 18th November 2012, 12:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th February 2013, 03:27 PM |#181  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelator

A friend of mine has one and I confirmed it, it doesn't have the special graphic effects either, that's not to say that Android doesn't support them as my SGS 2 is displaying all of them.

Yes this is disappointing. The device can SURELY handle it.
I wonder if there is a way to force the graphics like Dead Trigger???
 
 
18th February 2013, 06:47 PM |#182  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogorman

Yes this is disappointing. The device can SURELY handle it.
I wonder if there is a way to force the graphics like Dead Trigger???

I tried downloading an APK that according to the site would have them enabled by force, it didn't work, it looked the same way as the one from the play store, I tried downloading from other sites but all gave the same result, I haven't been able to get it to work.

And how did you manage to enable them in Dead Trigger? Whenever I try it erases my progress and nothing happens (I ****ing love that online backup)
18th February 2013, 08:47 PM |#183  
filthygoat223996's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 104
 
More
Re: [GAMES] Nexus 10 Gaming Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelator

I tried downloading an APK that according to the site would have them enabled by force, it didn't work, it looked the same way as the one from the play store, I tried downloading from other sites but all gave the same result, I haven't been able to get it to work.

And how did you manage to enable them in Dead Trigger? Whenever I try it erases my progress and nothing happens (I ****ing love that online backup)

My progress never disappears, and did you fix your permissions?

Sent from my Amaze 4G using xda app-developers app
20th February 2013, 05:07 AM |#184  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filthygoat223996

My progress never disappears, and did you fix your permissions?

Sent from my Amaze 4G using xda app-developers app

Hmm, I'll try that.
RawBott Bigg
20th February 2013, 10:34 PM |#185  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: [GAMES] Nexus 10 Gaming Thread
What kernels are you guys using for gaming? Also, what settings works for you to ensure lag free and top performance while gaming?
22nd February 2013, 09:51 PM |#186  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawBott Bigg

What kernels are you guys using for gaming? Also, what settings works for you to ensure lag free and top performance while gaming?

I would also like to see what kernels others are running. I'm running the one that comes with AOKP currently, curious as to if I can get better performance.
22nd February 2013, 10:02 PM |#187  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Re: [GAMES] Nexus 10 Gaming Thread
Don't kjnoiw IMF this is covered anywhere but uis are easy too small at this resolution... I'd love to play puzzle quest or kings bounty but I'd need a magnifying glass.
25th February 2013, 04:35 PM |#188  
espionage724's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 523
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fathomx9

I would also like to see what kernels others are running. I'm running the one that comes with AOKP currently, curious as to if I can get better performance.

I was a fan of franco.Kernel since it had an updated GPU driver, better thermal management, and updated WiFi driver at the time. Not sure on the current state of it, but I'd still recommend it

KTManta is also pretty nice. You can customize the thermal management yourself, it has an updated WiFi driver, and I hear it has some color boost thing. Also a pretty nice choice
26th February 2013, 12:03 AM |#189  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Re: [GAMES] Nexus 10 Gaming Thread
YEah. F yeah I love th5 game,
27th February 2013, 05:23 AM |#190  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Final Fantasy Dimensions works beautifully on my N10.

I've also emulated some PS games with FPSE, no problems there, either.
28th February 2013, 03:19 AM |#191  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
If anyone has any tips on getting NBA JAM running on the Nexus 10 (stock ROM, rooted) it would be greatly appreciated!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes