Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Theme][Inverted]Talk 4.1.2-Market 3.10-GMail 4.2.1- Google Now 2.2.10-Upd:(12/17/12)

OP Gunthermic

26th November 2012, 04:11 PM   |  #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatman41

Thanks alot.

Your welcome. Hope you enjoy it.
26th November 2012, 04:13 PM   |  #22  
Flag Old Hickory
Thanks Meter: 146

1,601 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunthermic

Your welcome. Hope you enjoy it.

Just flashed it. I like it but I wish I could change the font to be the same color of blue as JB
26th November 2012, 04:24 PM   |  #23  
Quote:

Just flashed it. I like it but I wish I could change the font to be the same color of blue as JB

I would suggest you look for Trapv's inverted version then. He does inverted but uses the ICS blue. Me not really like the ICS Blue,hence DarkHorse coloring.

His stuff is top notch.. Look in the NeXus 7 Theme stuff to find his.
26th November 2012, 04:31 PM   |  #24  
Flag Old Hickory
Thanks Meter: 146

1,601 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I would suggest you look for Trapv's inverted version then. He does inverted but uses the ICS blue. Me not really like the ICS Blue,hence DarkHorse coloring.

His stuff is top notch.. Look in the NeXus 7 Theme stuff to find his.

Thanks. What is his name on XDA? I looked for Trapv but did not find anyone by that name. I find that easier than searching through an entire forum to find a post.
26th November 2012, 05:40 PM   |  #25  
Quote:

Thanks. What is his name on XDA? I looked for Trapv but did not find anyone by that name. I find that easier than searching through an entire forum to find a post.

No problem..

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/29460-inv...-google-music/
6th December 2012, 07:21 AM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 21

183 posts
Quote:

Has anybody tried and used these? If not, then I can close this down and not worry about doing these up for N10.

Don't stop making these. I don't like the ICS blue either, well I do, just not EVERYWHERE! Plus you just gotta let your user base build

And now a question....you are updating these to specifically include the Nexus 10 (xxhdpi images etc)...that is something Trav isn't quite doing yet correct?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
6th December 2012, 04:14 PM   |  #27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMFGO45

Don't stop making these. I don't like the ICS blue either, well I do, just not EVERYWHERE! Plus you just gotta let your user base build

And now a question....you are updating these to specifically include the Nexus 10 (xxhdpi images etc)...that is something Trav isn't quite doing yet correct?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I am not. I will add my newest to hear as well. Yes, all my stuff i am turning out is hdpi/xhdpi/xxhdpi compliant. I dont think he is doing his except for the phone. I have GNeX, N7, N10.. so i am making sure all mine work across all devices.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gunthermic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2012, 12:10 AM   |  #28  
Flag Cleveland, OH
Thanks Meter: 0

61 posts
Am I missing something?? I can't seem to find the Google Now apk download link in the OP.....
7th December 2012, 12:55 AM   |  #29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBadBoy

Am I missing something?? I can't seem to find the Google Now apk download link in the OP.....

I haven't posted it yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
10th December 2012, 09:30 AM   |  #30  
OP Updated with Google Now 2.2.9

Inverted and Themed! Enjoy!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gunthermic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread