Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

MIUI V5 Official Discussion Thread (N7100)

OP underlines

7th December 2012, 08:46 AM   |  #11  
Member
Flag BC
Thanks Meter: 12
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
http://en.miui.com/thread-1247-1-1.html

Its coming today get your phones ready
The Following User Says Thank You to leeroy1034 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2012, 10:49 AM   |  #12  
ratcom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottingham, England
Thanks Meter: 193
 
1,374 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2005
More
http://www.miui.com/development.html Chinese download link is up

I'm downloading it now but will not install it, worth unpacking to see whats included from sammy


Installing now .......

based on JRO03C.N7100ZSALJ7

NO SAMMY CALENDAR
SNOTE INCLUDED
SAMMY CAMERA
Last edited by ratcom; 7th December 2012 at 11:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ratcom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2012, 11:32 AM   |  #13  
underlines's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bern (Switzerland)
Thanks Meter: 193
 
242 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratcom

http://www.miui.com/development.html
Installing now .......

based on JRO03C.N7100ZSALJ7

Have fun!
Mind to provide a mirror?
7th December 2012, 11:44 AM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by underlines

Have fun!
Mind to provide a mirror?

Downloading it now with my webserver - will provide temporary mirror when I can get it from http://bigota.d.miui.com/2.12.7/miui...ba00b5_4.1.zip .

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by underlines

Have fun!
Mind to provide a mirror?

Downloading it now with my webserver - will provide temporary mirror when I can get it from http://bigota.d.miui.com/2.12.7/miui...ba00b5_4.1.zip .

(50min or more to go.. MD5 checksum would be nice)
7th December 2012, 12:00 PM   |  #15  
ratcom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottingham, England
Thanks Meter: 193
 
1,374 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2005
More
http://www.4shared.com/zip/7IhKEPBP/...ba00b5_41.html

be aware you need to add google play yourself
The Following User Says Thank You to ratcom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2012, 12:08 PM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Code:
610bba00b5ccde963b7390d44c800297  miui_Note2_2.12.7_610bba00b5_4.1.zip
http://server.slo-minecraft.com/miui...ba00b5_4.1.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to winsucker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2012, 12:23 PM   |  #17  
detritu5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratcom

http://www.4shared.com/zip/7IhKEPBP/...ba00b5_41.html

be aware you need to add google play yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by winsucker

Code:
610bba00b5ccde963b7390d44c800297  miui_Note2_2.12.7_610bba00b5_4.1.zip
http://server.slo-minecraft.com/miui...ba00b5_4.1.zip

Thanks.

Downloaded!!
7th December 2012, 12:35 PM   |  #18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by detritu5

Thanks.

Downloaded!!

No problem - glad I could help
7th December 2012, 12:58 PM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 306
 
1,731 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
So this: http://goo.gl/tReGt link is MIUI based on Sammy with Multi Window, S Nore etc.?
If I want to use another kernel, should it be for Sammy's roms or AOSP?
Can I use this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1953705 mod on this rom?

Thanks!
Can't wait for getting my Note 2 on Sunday and flashing this!
Last edited by DubelBoom; 7th December 2012 at 01:00 PM.
7th December 2012, 01:16 PM   |  #20  
Senior Member
Flag FarFarAway
Thanks Meter: 157
 
1,052 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubelBoom

So this: http://goo.gl/tReGt link is MIUI based on Sammy with Multi Window, S Nore etc.?
If I want to use another kernel, should it be for Sammy's roms or AOSP?
Can I use this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1953705 mod on this rom?

if you want to use a different kernel (which i dont recommend) use a sammy based one.

and I dont think the mod will work. you can still make a backup and try it and report back. probably a lot of users would be thankful for that

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes