Thanks Meter 175
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bern (Switzerland)
Originally Posted by tux-lover
My only complaint about this ROM is latitude keeps FC on me....
But still location reporting is fully functional. As a workaround you can open Google Maps, push your menu hardware button, and use the Layers to enable the Latitude layer.
Could anyone enable the UMS (USB Mass Storage) mode instead of MTP on the N7100 while running MIUI?
Edit, it's working with this, ONLY with external SD Card, NOT with internal memory:
- Install SGS3 Easy UMS v1.8
- unplug from USB cable, start app, grant root
- press UMS mode button
- Plug in USB cable to your Computer
- wait windows for installing the drivers
- windows should now be able to see your phone as an external drive, if not you have a driver installing issue or another problem
Procedure to correctly remove the phone from the computer, without damaging the sdcard:
- eject the drive in explorer
- push "Mount card" in the app
- Remove the cable
Compaq iPaq 3630 > Sony Ericsson K750 > Samsung SGH-D600 > Nokia N91 > Nokia N95 > Apple iPhone 3G > HTC Magic > Google Nexus S > Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)