Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,299 Members 47,675 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD]Multi dpi apps for samsung roms 4.1.1 & 4.1.2 [Update 09/1/13]

Tip us?

bala_gamer
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6528

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by seal View Post
Can you actually tell me what this does??? What will it change, Thanks
look for the screenshots link on op

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsavlis View Post
(

So does that mean you going to work your magic on touchwiz?
almost all possible apps

guys i need some feedback on the dialer mod posted, it should work straightaway, pls backup you seccontacts.apk before trying it
DEVICE : 9505 ARCTIC BLUE || MODEM : NC6 || PRIMARY : SOKP || KERNEL : KTOONSEZ || DPI : 320 || LAUNCHER : BUZZ || APPS : 200+ || BATTERY BACKUP : ~~~
|| temp fix for screen smearing in s4 || SenseWiz Theme || multi dpi apps || S3 CPU/GPU overclocking guide || New to Android/s3? Read the FAQ here ||

Oldies : Galaxy S3,S2,SL|| Nokia X6,5230,N73
The Following User Says Thank You to bala_gamer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

seal
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_gamer View Post
look for the screenshots link on op

almost all possible apps

guys i need some feedback on the dialer mod posted, it should work straightaway, pls backup you seccontacts.apk before trying it
This can be done with Nova launcher, But I am only going off your screen shots, but I do like the smaller task bar which you get with the 240 DPI
HTC Touch HD is the best phone I have owned buy far, its not perfect, but it goes pretty close and a thank you goes out to this forum and all the great people on it.

T-Loop
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Flashed it, tried it and confirmed working! Works like a charm, the dialpad is on center and looks great. Text could be smaller though.
Enjoying my Google Nexus 5 32 GB, with a shade of white.

I love it.
The Following User Says Thank You to T-Loop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bala_gamer
Old
Thanks Meter 6528

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Loop View Post
Flashed it, tried it and confirmed working! Works like a charm, the dialpad is on center and looks great. Text could be smaller though.
oh thanks for the feedback.. text size for the searchview will be made smaller in the later releases
DEVICE : 9505 ARCTIC BLUE || MODEM : NC6 || PRIMARY : SOKP || KERNEL : KTOONSEZ || DPI : 320 || LAUNCHER : BUZZ || APPS : 200+ || BATTERY BACKUP : ~~~
|| temp fix for screen smearing in s4 || SenseWiz Theme || multi dpi apps || S3 CPU/GPU overclocking guide || New to Android/s3? Read the FAQ here ||

The Following User Says Thank You to bala_gamer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vrealino
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
oh thanks for the feedback.. text size for the searchview will be made smaller in the later releases
hello, if I set the dpi to 260, for example, that's okay, just for herself dpi to 240?

bala_gamer
Old
Thanks Meter 6528

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrealino View Post
hello, if I set the dpi to 260, for example, that's okay, just for herself dpi to 240?
its looks perfect only for 240 dpi, any value lesser or higher will change the alignment depending on the dpi value used

vrealino
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
its looks perfect only for 240 dpi, any value lesser or higher will change the alignment depending on the dpi value used
ok, installed, all acts perfectly only if I put the keyboard to use with one hand, overlap the numbers for the rest perfect!

CitizenLee
Old
Thanks Meter 491
Wow, thanks for these! I've been wanting to run my Note 2 at 240DPI since I got it but the wonky TW apps put me off.

Any chance you can work your magic on the Music Widget? It crops the bottom off the track info when used @ 240 DPI.

Also, this isn't directly related to your mods, but it does relate to DPI - is there anyway to stop the page indicator dots sitting so high up the page when using 240 DPI? It's almost like the take up the 3rd row from bottom up rather than just sitting above the docked icons.
Main Device: Google Nexus 5
Other Devices: Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Moto G
Retired: HTC Hero, HTC Wildfire S, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy Note 1
Dropbox | Flickr

KingpinZero
Old
Thanks Meter 69
So im guessing...i cant flash these on stock sammy rooted firmware right?
Sammy is odexed afaik, right?
I really want a 240dpi look but i dont want to switch roms, stock is fine

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 con Tapatalk 2

BOCBMS
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I just finished testing the 240dpi camera. Love it! It is working great!

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app