Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[KERNEL][TW] Note2Core v2.10 - Standard, OC, Extreme; AsylumCore 2.11

OP antiochasylum

19th November 2012, 07:11 PM   |  #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac11700

Love seeing the development...can't wait till my 14 day grace period is up...I got to be good for at least that long

Mac

+1
Was trying to do the same thing but, already stated custRomizing. Tethering working perfectly. So now on the the kernel for some speed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
19th November 2012, 07:17 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 160
 
531 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum

Please make sure to only download the 7105 variant of the kernel!!

Just curious what governor and schedulerare you using....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
19th November 2012, 07:45 PM   |  #13  
antiochasylum's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Burleson TX
Thanks Meter: 7,725
 
4,180 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkghost22

Just curious what governor and schedulerare you using....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Using the extreme version, pegasusq and noop.

If you guys try and play a movie in game, of won't work. There is a fox already and I'm running it on my phone. However he is trying to figure out ex fat before another version.
19th November 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #14  
redrider54's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hampton,VA
Thanks Meter: 102
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
I just flashed this , cleared all my cache prior and after to installing it but for some reason I can't watch a video. ( I know you stated you can't in a game, but I can't in just my gallery)

I installed the OC one.. I will reflash to std one and report back

EDIT: flashed the STD one cleared all caches again and nothing.
Last edited by redrider54; 19th November 2012 at 08:55 PM.
19th November 2012, 08:53 PM   |  #15  
borijess's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 873
 
5,833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Using the ex kernal without oc on dagr8 rom. Getting quadrant of 6700 if it matters to anyone.



Sent from the TermiNOTEr 2!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1353354827823.jpg
Views:	1159
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	1495036  
19th November 2012, 08:55 PM   |  #16  
antiochasylum's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Burleson TX
Thanks Meter: 7,725
 
4,180 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider54

I just flashed this , cleared all my cache prior and after to installing it but for some reason I can't watch a video. ( I know you stated you can't in a game, but I can't in just my gallery)

I installed the OC one.. I will reflash to std one and report back

Watch a video in what? The gallery works, you tube works, the only thing that should not is video through a game. Which has been fixed, and uploaded. download the new version 1.01
The Following User Says Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th November 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #17  
redrider54's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hampton,VA
Thanks Meter: 102
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum

Watch a video in what? The gallery works, you tube works, the only thing that should not is video through a game. Which has been fixed, and uploaded. download the new version 1.01

Yeah I wasn't able to watch a video in my gallery, I just reflashed to the Perseus kernel after another cache wipe and it works again.

I tried both the OC and STD ones you had linked but both would not allow me to watch a video. ( Just gave me an error)

I will download the new version and try thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

I can CONFIRM V1.01 Has fixed my gallery video playback issues thanks!!!!!!!
20th November 2012, 12:07 AM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 23
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Is the 1.01 ok with extFat? Thank you for another great kernel and your work.
20th November 2012, 12:41 AM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
560 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by borijess

Using the ex kernal without oc on dagr8 rom. Getting quadrant of 6700 if it matters to anyone.



Sent from the TermiNOTEr 2!

My antutu score was 1000 less than on the perseus Rom. I really don't notice any differences between the two kernels do far though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
20th November 2012, 01:12 AM   |  #20  
borijess's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 873
 
5,833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by theraker007

My antutu score was 1000 less than on the perseus Rom. I really don't notice any differences between the two kernels do far though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Mine is 1000 more than persaus. Is any one having issuse with the screen turning off. Mine just stays on and is set to 1 minute. I am running the ex kernal on dagr8 rom.

Sent from the TermiNOTEr 2!

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes