Hey guys, finally it arrived. AOKP JellyBean for the I9001. Please test it out and report any bugs you'll find. The current version is based on the 2.6.35 Kernel and the source of arco68 and ivendor.
Newest changelogs are available at AOKP on Google+
Receiving and making calls
HW accelerated gui
HW accelerated video
USB mass storage
Panorama shots (graphic glitches but panorama photo will be okay.)
Vsync required for full project butter experience
- Use CWM6 or TWRP.
For flashing with Odin: recovery-clockwork-220.127.116.11-ariesve.tar.md5 (Needs AriesVE.ops)
For using dd command to flash: recovery-clockwork-18.104.22.168-ariesve.zip
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset in Recovery (only needed when comming from Stock, ICS or CM10)
- Flash AOKP
- Flash the GApps Package (Addons Section)
- Enjoy AOKP JellyBean on the I9001
[*]2012-12-29: AOKP JellyBean Alpha 3 ZippyShare | MediaFire
- changed media_profiles for better camera/camcorder (like in arcos cm9 rc2)
- compiled liblights from source
- changed Ril to SamsungRIL (including fix for working PIN-input by ivendor)
- now using ivendors vendor_samsung_ariesve jellybean branch
- some minor changes in sources
- Sync with sources
- fixed App2SD
- fixed FC in Settings:Interfaceisplay:Automatic Backlight:Edit Other Levels
- probably some more
GApps for JellyBean 4.1.2
Check out the ROM source on github.
Check out my source on github.