OP jac0b

20th November 2012, 03:02 AM   |  #21  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 169

770 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefAnt

Can anyone explain to me why Dirty Rom is in the Android Dev sub forum and not the OG Android Dev sub forum?

Read the rules and you will see why. I'm pretty sure if you use a base Rom, it can't be in og development

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
20th November 2012, 03:57 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 4

106 posts
if u dont know, dont answer the questions

Sent from my One X using xda premium
20th November 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #23  
Flag 18518
Thanks Meter: 199

914 posts
More
Unfortunately this isn't stable on my phone. Whenever I change to interactiveX or pegasusQ it hot reboots. Wheatley seems to work for a while but once i get a phone call or do anything intensive it locks up. Not sure if it's the voltages. Never touched them. Are they the same stock ones as rohan as I can run his kernel. I'll try and get a logcat.
20th November 2012, 10:07 PM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Edgewater, FL
Thanks Meter: 252

201 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix2217

Unfortunately this isn't stable on my phone. Whenever I change to interactiveX or pegasusQ it hot reboots. Wheatley seems to work for a while but once i get a phone call or do anything intensive it locks up. Not sure if it's the voltages. Never touched them. Are they the same stock ones as rohan as I can run his kernel. I'll try and get a logcat.

I have been having the same issues. I will try to investigate it tonight.
Is your CPU set to 192Mhz on the lowend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Last edited by jac0b; 20th November 2012 at 11:53 PM.
21st November 2012, 12:39 AM   |  #25  
Flag Idaho
Thanks Meter: 1,538

6,475 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jac0b

I have been having the same issues. I will try to investigate it tonight.
Is your CPU set to 192Mhz on the lowend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was having the issue no matter what settings I used. It would boot and then a few minutes later would lock up.
21st November 2012, 02:07 AM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Edgewater, FL

201 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbh87

I was having the issue no matter what settings I used. It would boot and then a few minutes later would lock up.

I have figured out that interactivex and pegasusq governors use early suspend which is causing the error. I have uploaded a new build without those governors. I am going to try and get them added back into a later build once i figure out the issue with early suspend.
21st November 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #27  
Flag Idaho
Thanks Meter: 1,538

6,475 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jac0b

I have figured out that interactivex and pegasusq governors use early suspend which is causing the error. I have uploaded a new build without those governors. I am going to try and get them added back into a later build once i figure out the issue with early suspend.

I'm pretty sure that's why Rohan doesn't have them in his kernel as they were causing issues.
21st November 2012, 02:37 AM   |  #28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Edgewater, FL

201 posts
More
Quote:

I'm pretty sure that's why Rohan doesn't have them in his kernel as they were causing issues.

Well I am going to try and add them to mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to jac0b For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2012, 03:49 PM   |  #29  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 2,203

1,289 posts
More
Quote:

I'm also having this issue, same issues for me as with rohan's kernel. So whatever code you took from that is what is causing those lock-ups/reboots for a select few. Flashing on the boot animation, tried on RootBOX, locks up very soon after boot, seconds. It did get through the 'Optimizing Apps' after the clearing of the caches on the first boot, finished and froze.
21st November 2012, 07:09 PM   |  #30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Edgewater, FL

201 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlaws90

I'm also having this issue, same issues for me as with rohan's kernel. So whatever code you took from that is what is causing those lock-ups/reboots for a select few. Flashing on the boot animation, tried on RootBOX, locks up very soon after boot, seconds. It did get through the 'Optimizing Apps' after the clearing of the caches on the first boot, finished and froze.

I will try the original cyanogenmod source and have you test if you want?

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread