●►ACID Audio Engine™◄● |v5.0| ALL DEVICES (ICS+) | ☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆
Strictly for Music LOVERS
Songs are emotions expressed in such a way only soul understands.......
AC!D AUDIO ENGINE
We are now in team with R-ikfoot , Knight47, Rizal Lovins, Till-Kruspe, ThilinaC, Krabappel2548 and Lalitchhabaria to share an even better work
AC!D Audio provides you an overall better sound quality, more precisely:
● Bass are deeper, crispier and more powerfull, with nice effect without distortion and crackling
● treeble are less aggressive and more immersive (you'll enjoy whistle, whisper, instrument like piano, guitar,... will be much more natural and balanced)
● Voice is really more natural with better balenced EQ for a pure cristal sound for an awesome clarity
● Audio track quality will be enhanced and the improvement will be even noticed on your most crappy headset (even if good headphone are really suggested to enjoy all improvement of this MOD)
This Engine is A port of several Audio Technolgy, each of them are well know to enhance some specific audio part, our goal was to get them working simultaneously with a lot of personnal optimisation modification tweaks and unique features by our Team
Here is a short list of audio technology we prted and modded on this Engine:
● Sony Clearaudio Plus system (an amazing technolgy to enhance clarity of Bass and provide several effect like Clearphase, Clearbass, SRS surround,...)
● Beats Audio Engine (we ported latest beats engine from HTC one XL, and modded it a lot to be great handled by Clearaudio, it improve greatly Bass power and overal surround effect)
● Cyanogen DSP features (it helped a lot to handle better in app Equaliser)
● Dolby Digital Sound (overall better audio clarity with way more natural sound and some awesome features like SRS Wow and Dynamic Bass range)
● Sony Xloud (enhance noticably speaker quality in terms of clarity and volume, it help to ensure there is no distorion in sound even in headset, better balanced treeble and crystal voice)
● Eizo Rewire PRO series (an awesome Audio tool wich brings lots of effect and claim to offer a better balanced and natural Sound)
● AC!D Audio Parts (Huge optimisation in overall sound quality due to some optimisation, some tweaks, some audio rendering and resampling and even more... some Huge work have been done already)
Our Goal is to give an Engine able to increase Audio Quality of every Android Based Smartphone in every application you will be able to notice improvement
READ CAREFULLY FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND ALL WILL BE FINE!
§1 YOU MUST BE ON ICS OR FURTHER (JB,...), Remove ALL Third app equaliser (DSP Manager, Market EQ app,...)
§2 Be sure your ROM don't have any other Sound MOD preinstalled
§3 Download AC!D Audio Engine
(You can choose between AROMA and the standard flashable zip, read careffuly the difference between AROMA and SIMPLE)
§4 ONLY if you downloaded SIMPLE ZIP, download walkman player and (if you want) the addon of your choice (Noozxoide for example)
§5 Put downloaded files in a special folder on your SDCARD (or internal storage), you can create an AC!D Audio folder (will be usefull in the future)
§6 Once you have all needed files on your phone reboot in recovery (CWM)
§7 FIRST WIPE CACHE PARTITION AND DALVIK CACHE!!!
§8a AROMA: only after that if you only downloaded AROMA version just flash it and follow instruction, take time to read (really easy installation with good explaination) (don't care about status 0 error showing at the end of installation just reboot)
<<< Do not follow theses steps if you use AROMA go to step 9>>>
§8b SIMPLE UPDATE ZIP: (Walkman is not compatible with any other addon, so you have to choose between Walkman or one of 4 availble Addon)
- AC!D + Walkman: First flash AC!D Audio Engine, Then if you want Walkman (with clearbass, xloud etc) Flash Walkman Addon and reboot
- AC!D + ADDON: First flash AC!D Audio Engine, (DO NOT FLASH WALKMAN!!!), and then flash the Addon of your choice (Noozxoide for example) and reboot
§9 open an explorer (I recommand Root Explorer) and verify if build.prop lines where added (Go to /system/ and open build.prop file look at the end of this file)
§10 if lines where added correctly just reboot if not add them manually
§13 go to setting sound audioeffect and choose the Equaliser you want (it will keep the one you choosed in memory)
§12 Enjoy a brand new Audio Quality
- I REALLY SUGGEST YOU TO USE AC!D AND WALKMAN ONLY (without any other Addon) (in my opinion gives the best audio quality) (but walkman might not work on All devices)
- If you can't change volume level in walkman just click on audio effect it will resolve immediately this issue
- ALWAYS FLASH ON A CLEAN INSTALL!!!
- Once it booted leave your phone 5min to let all effect settle then reboot once again!
- DON'T FLASH ANY ADDON IF YOU FLASHED WALKMAN ADDON (NOT COMPATIBLE)
- (Walkman addon may cause bootloop on some devices cause it takes space in system partition)
- IN CASE OF BOOLTOOP ---->REFLASH YOUR ROM AND THEN TRY UNIVERSAL VERSION<----
Feedback and Report: ONLY ANSWER IN OUR FORUM PLEASE!
All feedback from XDA won't be read by our DEV we don't have much time to check XDA so If you have any report or important question ask them on our FORUM
¦Please post feedback about audio quality changes you noticed etc not only if it's booted ¦
we need complete and CONSTRUCTIVE feedaback like this:
Your Phone Model (manufacturer and device name)
Your Android version (gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean)
The software model you use (Stock Firmware, Stock custom, AOSP, AOKP, MIUI, Cyanogen, Paranoid, PAC)
If you installed it on a fresh install (mention too if you installed any other sound mod like beatsaudio etc)
Stability (freeze, random reboot,...)
Sound (Speaker, Headset, In call sound)
Correctly installed? (Logo AC!D shows up when plug headset?)
Quality (Treeble, Voice, Clarity, Bass,...)
Volume (loud?, Clear, Crispier?)
Overall Experience (AWESOME! Good! can do better! not bad, Awfull)
If something doesn't work, please provide a logcat .report if you think it's a bug.
§ Constructive proposition or idea:
(write what you want)
!!!ASK PERMISSION IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE IT IN ANYTHING!!!
AC!D AUDIO ENGINE for Xperia 2010/2011/2012 ,Galaxy devices,Lg etc
DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM THIS MOD!(THIS INCLUDES THE AUDIO TWEAKS!)YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INCLUDE ANYTHING AT ALL FROM THIS MOD(INCLUDES BUILD.PROP TWEAKS) TO ANOTHER SOUND MOD OR ROM WITHOUT OUR(TEAM AC!D) EXPLICIT PERMISSIONWalkman player can give you more bass, but less clarityWorks with ALL Roms, please do not ask if it will work on ROM (X) just try it yourself.Please make a backup first, do not ask me how to uninstall, just make a backup, its a lot easier!!!ASK PERMISSION IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE IT IN ANYTHING!!!
If you like this project, please rate the thread 5 stars & Newsworthy
There are many ways to show your support to the developer. You can:
- Press the "Thanks" button.
- Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
- Advertise my work to your friends.
- Rate my thread with 5 stars.
Every way of support is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!
"Feeling Negative??Take it somewhere else we dont want to hear it keep the thread clean"
just installed it on galaxy i9000 via aroma, working great...great job, now my galaxy has awesome sound... i had best sound on omnia i900 with srs, just when i gave up on galaxys music capabilities i found this... made my day, thank you
I've installed it now on my HTC One S with AOKP JB Rom and the soundquality is really awesome!
But the music sounds now no longer as smooth as before. I think every one to two seconds there is a little "ticking noise". And when i try to open equalizer in walkman or play music, the equalizer app crashes. No i don't have any mods or eq apps installed, it's a clean&fresh install.
Phone (Daily Driver): HTC One (M7UL)
When it comes to device testing, there are two types of people on XDA. The first … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?