Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 41,897 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

8.9 cases?

Tip us?
 
jmoak
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 114
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default 8.9 cases?

Anyone find any decent 8.9 cases yet?

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD 8.9
 
onemeila
Old
#2  
onemeila's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 239
Posts: 296
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Winchester

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoak View Post
Anyone find any decent 8.9 cases yet?

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD 8.9
The amazon case is the best i've seen. I know they are expensive but well worth it. Very good quality and auto wake/sleep function.
 
petes67bird
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 188
Join Date: Jun 2012
Contact Poetic cases off of amazon. They make killer cases and even copies of the official amazon case for about 20 percent of the price. Great warranty and excellent customer service.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk.
 
mrcpu
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 170
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by petes67bird View Post
Contact Poetic cases off of amazon. They make killer cases and even copies of the official amazon case for about 20 percent of the price. Great warranty and excellent customer service.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk.
Looks like they get 'em coming in on 11/22 according to amazon website. I'm in for 1. We'll see what it looks like.
AT&T SGS4 stock, rooted.
 
jmoak
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 114
Join Date: Aug 2008
Thanks, I just bought a poetic case for my wife's 7 but do not see them for the 8.9

Do you have a link for what you see coming on 11/22?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
 
mrcpu
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 170
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoak View Post
Thanks, I just bought a poetic case for my wife's 7 but do not see them for the 8.9

Do you have a link for what you see coming on 11/22?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
Hmph, I know I searched for poetic cases 8.9, and frankly, assumed the first one up was poetic, but obviously I didn't read it carefully enough. But here's what's in my card:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=A1DKA6T12JZQV
AT&T SGS4 stock, rooted.
 
jmoak
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 114
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcpu View Post
Hmph, I know I searched for poetic cases 8.9, and frankly, assumed the first one up was poetic, but obviously I didn't read it carefully enough. But here's what's in my card:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=A1DKA6T12JZQV
Okay, thanks. Hopefully a poetic case comes soon.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
 
nerdsisme
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 103
Join Date: Jan 2012
There are quite a few cases on this guide:
http://www.pctabletcases.com/kindle-...ssories-guide/
 
dwcasey
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 373
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NW Ark
Default Amazon branded case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemeila View Post
The amazon case is the best i've seen. I know they are expensive but well worth it. Very good quality and auto wake/sleep function.
+1 I got an Amazon branded case with my KFHD89 purchase and it's very nice. Makes volume/power button access much easier and the magnetic power on power off feature is nice.
- no sig -
 
CenturionFive
Old
#10  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 41
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default Bear Motion Premium 100% Genuine Leather Case for Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Inch Tablet Co

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00

Just ordered this case. Will report when it arrives

Cen5

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Create a Simple Custom Launcher from Scratch

When you are starting your journey intoany sort of development, it’s never easy at the … more

MediaTek Continues Steps Towards Being Developer-Friendly

Not too long ago MediaTek was very closed off towards the mobile developer … more

Sony PS4 Remote Play Ported to All Android Devices

Im pretty sure that every informed gamer out there perked their ears up when Sony came out … more