[Leaked JB Firmware] N7100XXDLJ2 (4.1.2)
We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest N7100XXDLJ2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean test firmware for the Galaxy Note II.Android 4.1.2 is still under testing phase by Samsung and they will release the official final Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy Note II in December/January. Samsung has added a ton of new features in their Android 4.1.2 update and we wanted to give Samsung’s hardcore fans a sneak preview of what Samsung is up to in their dev center.
Some of the N7100XXDLJ2 New Features
Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
Notification Panel (Notification Panel can now be customized)
Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
New Ink Effect On Lock screen
New Group Cast Application
This is a PRE-RELEASE version so not official from KIES & expect some bugs. It will wipe the internal SD but not your external card, backup your sdcard just to be safe.
N7100XXDLJ2 Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.1.2 – JZO54K (Jelly Bean)
Region: Open Europe
Build Date: 29th October 2012
Download Link : http://hotfile.com/dl/180132975/625b...2_OXA.zip.html
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add N7100XXDLJ2.tar.md5 to PDA
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
N7100 Inkeffect 4.1.2
HTC ONE (M8)
- HTC ONE - Xperia ZL - Nexus 4 - Galaxy Note 2 - HTC One X - Galaxy Note - Galaxy S2 - Xperia X10 - HTC HD2 - i8910HD - iPhone 2G - Nokia N73 - Nokia 3250 - Nokia N70 - Nokia 6600