[INDEX] -07 June 2014-All For NEXUS 10 JB Android Development-Sources,Roms,Kernels
[INDEX] All For The NEXUS 10 Jelly Bean Android Development ! Sources,Roms,Kernels
- POST# 1 => GENERAL INDEX ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT FOR THE NEXUS 10
- POST# 2 => VIDEOS
- POST# 3 => Reserved
1. Don't post general questions into this thread create new threads in the relevant forum
2. Post only positive suggestions, amendments or point out mistakes
3. Don't post Thank You, use the THANKS button
4. If you want download some files from this index, no problem, but don't only LEECH, don't forget to vote for this thread and click "THANKS". I would appreciate.
5. Be patient, remember I have a life as well and can only change things after you've told me
Before you start modifying your terminal, it is recommended that you adjust the following two settings:
Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging = TICK (Yes)
Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources = TICK (Yes)
[SIZE="3"] Before doing anything to your device I'd recommend that you read through the various threads within the first section below, entitled GENERAL GUIDES so that you are familiar with the various terminology used and you never know you'll probably find an answer to your problem.....
It's also recommended that you install adb/fastboot onto your pc before you start to touch your device so that you have the required tools to execute the necessary commands and to provide other users debugging/logcat information regarding any issues you encounter. This can be a big help when attempting to fix/solve any subsequent problems you experience. You'll find a guide on how to install this within the GENERAL GUIDES section below.
If development on any of the ROMs below or any other entry has been ceased or is no longer valid then I would appreciate if someone (preferably the thread owner (OP)) could contact me and inform me so that I can label it as #CLOSED#. It may also be a good idea for the thread owner to contact the Moderators @PG101, @Siberian Tiger, @...Awesome..., @stamatis, @chrisd1a1, @Divine_Madcat, @Moscow Desire, @zacthespack, @dinesh690 (or any Moderator) and request that the thread is closed.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?