XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.2 emoji keyboard

Tip us?

circuit.007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Default 4.2 emoji keyboard

Does anybody have the emoji keyboard 4.2 file? I have searched and downloaded the file at least 5 different times from multiple places but whenever I go to flash the zip the installation is aborted error with the zip and I get the dead android figurine. Has this been happening to anybody else? I want the emoji 4.2 keyboard.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

wgrant
Old
Thanks Meter 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by circuit.007 View Post
Does anybody have the emoji keyboard 4.2 file? I have searched and downloaded the file at least 5 different times from multiple places but whenever I go to flash the zip the installation is aborted error with the zip and I get the dead android figurine. Has this been happening to anybody else? I want the emoji 4.2 keyboard.

Have you checked the zip to seeing there's an apk inside? You may need to manually push it to /system/app and set permissions

marvzuno
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Just out of curiosity, do you have to be rooted and running a custom rom to use the Emoji keyboard? Also, Will this allow you to see Emoji everywhere they are use ei Twitter, instagram?

circuit.007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Yes the zip has an apk inside but I didn't push it to system because it also has libs and other files inside that I don't know how to install and where to put.

Teo032
Old
Thanks Meter 587
Quote:
Yes the zip has an apk inside but I didn't push it to system because it also has libs and other files inside that I don't know how to install and where to put.

You can probably push all those too, that's what flashing is... the directories are in the zip

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
my ex-ladies
Nokia 3310 > Samsung D415 > Samsung D600 > iPhone 2g > iPhone 3g > iPhone 3gs > Mytouch 4g > Mytouch 4g Slide > HTC Amaze > Galaxy S2 Hercules > d2tmo.

circuit.007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
I have pushed all the files in the zip except Idk where the files in the META INF folder go.

circuit.007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Never mind I tried it and it worked without needing to push meta inf. however the keyboard is not what I thought it would be.

dr.devman
Old
Thanks Meter 93
I have also tried and it failed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-t999 using xda app-developers app
Phones:
HTC Shadow=> Samsung Gravity=> MyTouch 3G (Original)=> HTC HD2=> HTC Sensation 4G=> Samsung Galaxy S III (T-Mobile)=> LG Nexus 4=> Samsung Galaxy Note 3

"The mind is like a parachute. It doesnít work unless itís open."
- Jordan Maxwell

Did I help you in anyway? ~CLICK THANKS~

jrocks213
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
I have pushed all the files in the zip except Idk where the files in the META INF folder go.

I had it working perfect on my s2.I just flashed it in cwm and it worked.I tried it on my s3 but no luck.

beyako
Old
Thanks Meter 13
(Out of topic).... does anyone tried the 4.2 camera??? I have install it but it fc everytime im running blazing beast 3