[NAND] Stock India 2.24.720.1 (NEW LINK)

Search This thread

spurgeonjudah

Sep 24, 2011
Chennai
Finally we get a saver :D
have doubt here
so i want to completely return to stock, so i first flash the boot and recovery. then wat do i do??? plz correct me if i'm wrong!! else plz guide me!!

anirudhnyg

Jan 17, 2011
Bangalore
Cheers mate thanx, and one more doubt so this won't work with Clockwork Recovery??? so i'll have to flash TWRP recovery and then restore?

yup i made a backup from TWRP so u have to use TWRP ... i dont think it'll work with CWM .. if u want to Go back to complete stock with no warning with red letters at boot . u have to flash the boot.img .. but the recovery.img can be which ever u want .. unless u dont relock the bootloader.

Last edited:

devji

Sep 24, 2012
Kottayam
I flashed the kernel in the op and restored the rom from twrp.... it works fine except wifi will not turn on.....in the about>hardware wifi and bluetooth mac address is not shown...Anyone facing the same problem???

lol_red

Dec 9, 2012
need help

I know what i am asking had most probebly been answered many time,But i am a total noob when it comes to this.

following xda guide i flashed my htc one v 5 months ago.now i wana get my device back on stock one
mycid is 038

i would realy appreciate if u can give a proper step wise instruction on what i have to do to get this stock rom installed on my device

Last edited:

bahubali67

Apr 4, 2012
Belgaum
Plz provide some steps or link abt how to do...am noob... I have downloaded ur zip file. now what next??

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app

dathe

Nov 12, 2012
bangalore
recovery is not getting

bro ,

i am from bangalore and i have flashed boot and recovery which u uploaded and now i am unable to see recovery please help

anirudhnyg

Jan 17, 2011
Bangalore
Flash twrp recovery .... Restore the NAND and then flash the recovery in my post ...accessing Stock recovery will just do a factory reset of the rom . that is how it made
Sent from my One V

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you cpkv5 for confirming it works .... :cyclops:

This is a TWRP Nand backup that i made of a Fresh Stock Indian 2.24 ROM .
    I am sure many are looking for this .. there in no RUU available for this yet .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8pl2zsdftvrlvi/STOCK.rar
    NEW LINK ( Please Mirror This to Other Filesharing Sites as dropbox will Block the link after a Few downloads)

after the download is complete Extract and place all the files into TWRP/Backups folder restore from TWRP

edit :the Stock Boot.img and recovery.img needed are now attached to this post :angel:

For people who's wifi doesn't work check this out (Thanks crazy.lifefreak) : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37900401&postcount=66
    Wifi solved maybe

For those whose wifi isn't working after restoring this backup and flashing the attached boot.img, there is a way out without using a third party kernel such as titanium-kiss et al.

Flash a boot.img extracted from a different RUU. I extracted boot.img from "RUU_PRIMO_U_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_2.22.401.1_Radio_20.76.30.0835U_3831.19.00.120_release_273801_signed" and flashed that on my one v. Now wifi and bluetooth both work and successfully show their mac ids.

For those who might need the file find it attached to the post. (Extracted from the above mentioned RUU)
    This a good thing from you that may help a lot of Indian ROM user. Just need the stock boot.img and recovery.img, then every one can go back to stock at anytime. And they are available somewhere in Q&A section I think.

I'm not an Indian ROM user but I tested your Nand backup... yes, it works even on my device with cid htc_044 ;)

1. Get One V toolkit

2. Unlock the bootloader "FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THE TOOL KIT ITS VERY SAFE AND EASY"

3. Install TWRP (GSM) "Using The TOOLKIT"

4. Boot Into Recovery "Using The TOOLKIT"

5. Go backup and make a backup (JUST TO MAKE THE Backup Folder)

6. Go into Mount Option in Recovery and Chose Mount USB Storage .

7. Connect Phone to PC.

8. Download "ALL" Files From HERE

9. Go to your Phone SD Card in your PC . and go into TWRP Folder >>Backup>HT*****>>"Make a new Folder as "STOCK" And Copy "ALL" the 6 Files you downloaded From SkyDrive in step 8 .

10. Safely Remove the Device on your PC and press Unmount On your Phone .

11. Go Back to the main screen of TWRP and choose Restore and You Should see a STOCK Option there . (If not GO Back to step 5 and make sure you follow the Steps Correctly :silly:)

12. And Restore the STOCK Rom .

13. Choose Reboot system and wait for your phone to boot

EXTRA (to RELOCK BOOTLOADER & Probably get Warranty Back )

14. GO into Settings Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging

15. Open up One V toolkit Downloaded from Post 1.

16. Download STOCK RECOVERY

17. Download STOCK KERNEL

18. Choose "Your own recovery" in the Recovery section of the Onev Tool and choose the Recovery.img you downloaded in 16

19. Follow the instructions to FLASH the STOCK Recovery .

20. Choose "Flash a Kernel" In the OneV toolkit and choose the Boot.img File you downloaded in 17

21. Finally After Flashing them Both Reboot and make sure your Phone is working fine and Choose Relock Bootloader .

And you are Done
    Glad you could get it fixed !!
    If you could write up a small guide it would help others as well !
    I don't think you will be able to flash the ota with twrp ... Just flash the stock recovery and do the ota and flash the twrp back again. Boot loader doesn't matter ...

I was thinking of writing the guide but felt if you could sneak in this small step of keeping the stock folder under TWRP/BACKUPS/(ur alphanumeric word) then it should be pretty much cover everything.

I could write the guide but felt not necessary for another thread.
    Your STOCK backup has helped many here who dont have the STOCK RUU for HOV India. So they will find your thread, You have detailed everything. Just sneak in this step. Dont mind.

Thanks.