FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

Signature image restrictions

2,240 posts
Thanks Meter: 286
 
By GldRush98, Senior Member on 22nd November 2012, 05:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th January 2013, 04:37 PM |#21  
DSF's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
He must put that on his Tapatalk signature..

I don't want to report it, no reason for it. I just can forward a link to his profile/post to an admin/moderator if interested and care about this aspect.
Last edited by DSF; 5th January 2013 at 05:06 PM.
 
 
5th January 2013, 07:44 PM |#22  
XperienceD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here =)
Thanks Meter: 2,508
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSF

Signatures should be put ONLY in signature section and not in the post.

+1 It's amazing just how many People do it.
6th January 2013, 08:24 AM |#23  
_Variable's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 290
 
More
The sent from... signatures are built in the app.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app
6th January 2013, 12:15 PM |#24  
deathnotice01's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 3,211
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperienceD




...now that is taking the p*$s!

holy sweet mother of bovine!
that's one fat arse sig!

but my vote is limiting the sizes of both signature and images,
a little size restriction won't butt hurt anyone
6th January 2013, 04:11 PM |#25  
.:QueNNch:.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
SIMPLY

USE

SPOILERS

and

most

people

know

that


[ HIDE ] ...content.... [ /HIDE ]
^ omit the spaces ofcozze ^

(i think this post filled up the screen too)
The Following User Says Thank You to .:QueNNch:. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2013, 09:21 AM |#26  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,762
 
Donate to Me
More
If someone has a signature that is way too big, please report it to us moderators and we will go on from their.
21st February 2013, 10:55 AM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:QueNNch:.

SIMPLY

USE

SPOILERS

and

most

people

know

that


[ HIDE ] ...content.... [ /HIDE ]
^ omit the spaces ofcozze ^

(i think this post filled up the screen too)

I didn't know this! So thanks
29th April 2013, 08:15 AM |#28  
Eures's Avatar
Junior Member
Genoa
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Signatures should be smaller than the avatar
Signatures should be smaller than the avatar, it is logical.

In recent years we have seen websites with footer very high, even higher than the head, but a post in a forum thread must have always the head bigger than the footer, because the signature can not interrupt the flow of reading, and this is achieved only if the signature is smaller than the avatar...
Bruce Wayne
29th April 2013, 09:29 AM |#29  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eures

Signatures should be smaller than the avatar, it is logical.

In recent years we have seen websites with footer very high, even higher than the head, but a post in a forum thread must have always the head bigger than the footer, because the signature can not interrupt the flow of reading, and this is achieved only if the signature is smaller than the avatar...

Are you serious?
Xda restricts avatar sizes to 80*80 pixels.
Find me a signature of size less than that.

Also stop bumping old threads like this. You post your suggestions in feed back/recommendations thread.

A Hero Can Be Anyone, even a MUFFIN
29th April 2013, 09:57 AM |#30  
Eures's Avatar
Junior Member
Genoa
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne

Are you serious?
Xda restricts avatar sizes to 80*80 pixels.
Find me a signature of size less than that.

Also stop bumping old threads like this. You post your suggestions in feed back/recommendations thread.

Yes of course!.. Xda could restrict signature sizes to less than 80*80, or you may decide to emphasize the signature because it is cool, but then it is useless to argue about the size of the signature, I think...
29th April 2013, 11:54 AM |#31  
Dô's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Watching You @!@
Thanks Meter: 4,509
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eures

Yes of course!.. Xda could restrict signature sizes to less than 80*80, or you may decide to emphasize the signature because it is cool, but then it is useless to argue about the size of the signature, I think...

Then what should be the resolutions for Avatar..?? 8*8..

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes