FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[KERNEL][TW] Note2Core v2.10- Standard, OC, Extreme,AsylumCore

1,081 posts
Thanks Meter: 528
 
By simplelife, Senior Member on 22nd November 2012, 03:51 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd November 2012, 10:40 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Flashed all versions and got ~7700 in the Quadrant Standard benchmark with EX... That's awesome!
Made me happy that I sold my Note to get the Note 2!

Can I expect lower battery life on EX? And with OC? With STD?

Thanks again for the great work.

Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to pmancinelli For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd November 2012, 11:22 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 528
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmancinelli

Flashed all versions and got ~7700 in the Quadrant Standard benchmark with EX... That's awesome!
Made me happy that I sold my Note to get the Note 2!

Can I expect lower battery life on EX? And with OC? With STD?

Thanks again for the great work.

Cheers.

Custom Kennel stand for performance , most of them are same for battery life , so far my note battery seen fine on daily drive and dont expect battery will last over 2 days
24th November 2012, 05:51 AM |#23  
xxjrsmith3xx's Avatar
Senior Member
Corona
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quick question I have a international ROM but for T-Mobile can I just flash this kernel ??

this is the rom I have http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1982322
Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
Last edited by xxjrsmith3xx; 24th November 2012 at 05:53 AM.
24th November 2012, 06:35 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
if i odin in this kernel, will it trip the flash counter? it would auto root my brand new phone if I odin it in right? seems dead simple way to root.
24th November 2012, 07:00 AM |#25  
ejdavis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
More
Anyone white color seem off now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
24th November 2012, 01:15 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 528
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjrsmith3xx

Quick question I have a international ROM but for T-Mobile can I just flash this kernel ??

this is the rom I have http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1982322
Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Yes
24th November 2012, 01:17 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 528
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robl45

if i odin in this kernel, will it trip the flash counter? it would auto root my brand new phone if I odin it in right? seems dead simple way to root.

Yes,you nan. But For me, I will root my note 1st then nandroid backup,EFS backup before I do anything.
Last edited by simplelife; 24th November 2012 at 01:20 PM.
24th November 2012, 01:19 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 528
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejdavis

Anyone white color seem off now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

What white color are you try to ask ?
25th November 2012, 09:38 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 528
 
More
OP update kennel to 1.05 .

Changelog
1.05
- Fixed all voltage setting and reporting problems (you may need to clear app data in your chosen voltage app)
- Swapped to arm-eabi- 4.4.3 google toolchain rather than arm-linux-androideabi- 4.4.3
- Some minor bigfixes
- Decreased bus frequency increase threshold
25th November 2012, 11:25 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Flag San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Will this work eith jedix3

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
26th November 2012, 02:57 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerv3r

Will this work eith jedix3

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

yeah thats what i use it on make sure to wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashing

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes