- Based on ICS 28G Nvflash 1st edition from Stefan Guendhoer
- Updated Gapps in /system/app
- Updated Meteo Widget
- Updated Polaris Office
- Advanced 1.4 OC/UV kernel recompiled from SU660 LG source for P990
- EXT4 filesystem for /system, /data and /cache partitions
- /system/etc/init.d support
- CIFS support
- TUN support
- Tweaked Deadline scheduler
- Sio scheduler (default in this rom)
- Supercharged via build.prop and init.rc (Supercharger is named "v6sc" in /system/xbin)
- KAK (Kick Ass Kernelizer) included in /system/xbin (named kak) and in init.d
- OC up to 1408 Mhz (via SETCPU, Antutu CPU Master or Pimp my CPU)
- UV (via Pimp my CPU or others)
- Optimized mount points with timed commits and noauto_da_alloc option
- Hotplug CPU governor (finally the second CPU goes to sleep when it's not needed)
- ZRAM included with 75MB swap size
- SuperSU by Chainfire is included
- Busybox (1.19.3) is included in /system/xbin
Feedbacks are welcome.
DISCLAIMER: This ROM comes with NO warranty. If you brick your phone, don't blame me, I'm only experimenting with my phone and sharing the results with you, mates!
- BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP your actual rom and your data before installing anything!!!!!!
- Follow accurately Stefan's instructions in his original thread: this is a rom meant to be installed with nvflash!
- Reboot your device at the end of the process, go to system/xbin with a terminal emulator and type "su" and "v6sc" for checking the V6Supercharger functionalities
- Enjoy your new rom.
- Overclocking is highly unstable in this rom. I managed to OC my device for a few minutes but it hangs in a while. So, OC is for now enabled only for TESTING PURPOSES! Keep that in mind and do not complain about it until I will manage to make it stabler. (All OC issues are solved flashing SP2: overclock is really stable on my device @ 1.3 Ghz)
- TG ICS28G SERVICE PACK 2 - download from here: http://depositfiles.com/files/4bza0mnh3
It's a CWM flashable .zip (flash it via recovery) with the following changelog:
- Stable overclock @ 1.3 Ghz (1.408 max OC for lucky people with an elite tegra chip)
- Increased swappiness (65) and zram (80Mb)
- 128 Mb ramhack thanks to wkpark's patch and suggestions.
1.0 Initial Release - Flash with nvflash [OBSOLETE - USEFUL ONLY FOR PEOPLE COMING FROM OTHER ROMS/OLD BOOTLOADER/DIFFERENT PARTITION SCHEMES]
1.1 Flash with CWM - Entirely rebased on new v30a LG leaked release - Fully deodexed rom - Raised zram to 90 mb - Removed LG task manager - Added Gmail 4.2 with pinch to zoom in /data/app/- Added Jackpal's Terminal Emulator in /data/app[ACTUAL]
NOTES and KERNEL SOURCE:
I need time to comment out the source for every single change I made. So I committed the source AS-IS for other developers to immediately take advantage of an already patched base, ready for further commits. I will add comments to the source ASAP
- People coming from other roms are strongly advised to firstly flash the v28g nvflash package (1.0 rom nvflash based) and THEN upgrade to the following releases
- The entire CM team and AREMCEE in particular for his kernel repository. Without his github commits I would have not been able to recompile the sources
- Zeppelinrox for V6SuperCharger and Kick Ass Kernelizer
- wkpark and ibladesi for OC/UV code and ramhack solution
- Stefan Guendhoer for providing the base rom I reworked
- Faux 123 for the tweaks I applied to the deadline scheduler
- LG for providing us a leaked rom ?????? Am I just crazy ?????
....and many others that helped sharing their ideas and work for free.